Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

what is the best mods i can do to my car?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 03:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mickeymouse
no i really dont like stickers on a car, looking for more hp, not really for looks, but thanks
its called sarcasm bro lol

LS6 intake
Ported n Polished TB
Lid (any brand) w/ K&N or AmsOil filter
FTRA or SSRA or SLP cold air
LT headers
catback
ORY
Under Drive Pulleys
Heads/Cam
Shocks/Springs
Drag Radials
PHB/LCAs
Subframe Connectors
etc...
just a few of the things you can add to make more power or help you put it down to the wheels better...its all up to you and your budget man
Old 05-15-2008, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Stroker396
First off there Mickey

1. you have to learn to recognize Sarcasim (Stickers)
2. Your staunch defense of your friend has got the ire of soem people up and they are taking it out on you as well
3. You and Comanten Should come out and meet these people and get to know them.
Invasion would be a good start (comanten I would recommend applogizing your *** off, Ryne will be there as a sponsor)

As we have seen, people are lot different in person sometimes then they are behind their keyboards.

Once they get to know you they will back off on riding you if you are cool. Mickey I am not saying you deserve any of it and they should recognize that.

It is good to have young blood come into the muscle car world (there are enough ricers)
Hopefully we can help you out.

oh i thought he was seroius about the stickers. and i dont think jose wants to apologize man. to tell you the truth he doesnt even want to go on this site anymore because of the simple fact alot of people dont like him. its kind of funny too because the guy did nothing but save up money to fix his car, he has had alot of bad luck with that car and he is getting the 3rd degree for something his big brother did. i really thought there was some cool people on here because jose would tell me good things about the western section, but as far as i am seeing, some people on here arent the coolest.
Old 05-15-2008, 03:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mickeymouse
oh i thought he was seroius about the stickers. and i dont think jose wants to apologize man. to tell you the truth he doesnt even want to go on this site anymore because of the simple fact alot of people dont like him. its kind of funny too because the guy did nothing but save up money to fix his car, he has had alot of bad luck with that car and he is getting the 3rd degree for something his big brother did. i really thought there was some cool people on here because jose would tell me good things about the western section, but as far as i am seeing, some people on here arent the coolest.
If you feel butt hurt by the responses then you have no business in the western forums.....This place is known for the **** talking and many of us meet in person and make good friends of eachother. But with a name like mickeymouse it is obvious that you get your feeling hurts very easy. Try to lighten up and get in the game. If you can't take the heat then
Old 05-15-2008, 04:13 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What's your budget? You are on the right track so far... Do the free mods as well (do a search on here and you are find them) like the throttle body bypass. wide open throttle mod, etc...
Old 05-15-2008, 05:07 PM
Teching In

we can go to goofy's house and work on the engine, we can pull that ls1 and put pluto in there with a choke button.remember how i did it when walt wanted me to race on one of our episodes, then when you go to invasion,we will tear *** up everywhere
Old 05-15-2008, 05:11 PM
TECH Addict

i would upgrade your suspension as well, dont neglect it!
Old 05-15-2008, 10:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

From my personal experience, I would have done it differently.

I would have went with the little cheap **** (lid, pulley, etc.) but left my stock exhaust on with the exception of a catback. Then I would have added a 150 shot of nitrous.

It would have cost less and I'd have the extra power on tap.
Old 05-16-2008, 12:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by donald duck
we can go to goofy's house and work on the engine, we can pull that ls1 and put pluto in there with a choke button.remember how i did it when walt wanted me to race on one of our episodes, then when you go to invasion,we will tear *** up everywhere
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-16-2008, 12:50 AM
TECH Regular

x2 hahahaha and I thought nothin good would come of this thread
Old 05-16-2008, 01:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'd pick up a Tornado air induction setup off ebay or possibly Twin Tornados if you can handle not blowing the welds on your intake...

I'd step it up to an APC exhaust and doublestacker rear defuser to keep your car on track at higher speeds....

Top it off with a couple bottles of octane booster and your ready to go Viper hunting...

Quick Reply: what is the best mods i can do to my car?