Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

pitbull...ears

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 02:20 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
i say cutting ears on any dog is fucked up and stupid, for what? to make them look better? and as for boxers all they do is wrap a rubber band around their tail when their born, the blood flow stops and the **** just falls off in a few weeks, no pain what so ever, in fact if you let the tail go when they get older they end up just whacking them on everything causing more pain and suffering,.

and that horse video was disgusting, i cant believe that **** still happens, makes me wanna join peta and kill all those iggnorant ******* ********.
I agree 110% my pit looks beautiful without cropped ears. I've seen stupid **** like the horse video and it makes me want to hurt those people.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
Yup! off topic,but you think thats fucked up.
check this out.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wyF3IcIK2_A

i hope your talking about the way theyre being killed and not that their just being killed
Old 06-14-2008, 02:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm talking about both. those horses are bought in auctions for 10.00 each. then are killed in a very wrong way by untrained people.its all wrong and fucked up.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
I'm talking about both. those horses are bought in auctions for 10.00 each. then are killed in a very wrong way by untrained people.its all wrong and fucked up.

killed by untrained professionals? do u think you can walk in there and operate that stun gun? i dont think their untrained and im not saying its difficult, i just think they dont give a ****. until you work with horses and know the ends and out if the horse world, youll never understand the necessary evil horse slaughter was (ive been showing horses since i was 6). now that the slaughter houses are shut down, rescues are overrun and cant take in anymore, with the price of gas, up went the cost of hay. rescues are ran by donation, do you know how much it takes to feed ONE horse? think you have a good enough job to take care of yourself AND do it? and were talking about one. so with all the over breeding of working quarter horses and thoroughbreds for racing, trying to get that one horse (or one magic line of horses, i should say) that just keeps winning and winning, their are simply too many horses to human ratio, so what happens now that the plants are closed and we cant afford to feed them? simple. they are abandoned to starve to death in their own waste. until we realize we're the solution to our own problem, it will never change. too many people use these animals competitively and when they arent good enough theyre sold to kill buyers, too may people buy them and then get way over their heads at the cost of taking care of them, or some people simply went down with the economy.

so which do you think is worse? doing away with an unwanted animal? or abandoning it to die slowly and alone?

im not saying im for it, but im sure as hell not saying im against it. i dont agree with how theyre being killed, but why is a different story. those animals are going to be consumed, who are any of us to tell anyone what they can and can not eat? just because i think its a noble beautiful creature doesnt mean you will. you dont have a problem eating a cow do you? horse slaughter is nothing compared to cattle slaughter.

oh and BTW? horse meat is expensive, horses are bought by the pound, not for $10. draft horses dont sell for more because theyre bigger, actually theyre less because they have more bone.
Old 06-14-2008, 04:31 AM
TECH Regular

ill take two horse steaks pronto...medium well
Old 06-14-2008, 12:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by brynnda
oh and BTW? horse meat is expensive, horses are bought by the pound, not for $10. draft horses dont sell for more because theyre bigger, actually theyre less because they have more bone.

talking about expensive food. I work at a grocery store n Rancho Santa fe. Our Copper River Salmon is 57.99lb. now that's expensive. Its the best salmon in the world. it only runs once a yr.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by eddielb
thats fucked up man !

let me put you on a curb and step on your head hahaha
someone watched "American History X"

Quick Reply: pitbull...ears