Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Arizona Tuners

Old 08-24-2008, 07:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've had a NicD tune in my car for over two years now and 20k miles and I beat the crap out of my car anytime I drive it. I've had zero problems with his tune. Whenever I do more stuff to the car he will be the one who re-tunes it.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LS1 life, there is no way in hell you threw a mod on that car... what is the tune for?
Old 09-18-2008, 07:31 PM
Launching!

NicD all the way! His tune did wonders for my car. Not to mention he's a real cool guy and fun to bullshit with
Old 09-19-2008, 03:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Im still waiting for a ride in one of his cars....
Old 10-28-2018, 12:44 AM
Teching In

Default Arizona Tuners

Originally Posted by LS1 Life
Who has recommendations for some great tuners here in arizona.
Anyone help? Gonna be needin a tune in a little, proly along with a few other people.
Suggestions? Feedback on tuners? Ratings?
I give advise but expect people will do what they want. I also say its a free country.
I look at my advise like a rating system on say ebay.

Now having said all of that here goes.

I did not care for Nic D because he only reccomends cookie cutter cam shafts from
Comp Cams. He seems to me like he only has skills in these couple of every day cams.
why would you want the same cam as everyone???

Now Aaron Swartz of "all-out tune " on the other hand, rips on Nic D, yet Aaron
WILL delete your posts in facebook. This is yet another reason i dislike social media
it does not allow people the real story. His facebook page makes him look good.
After hundreds of dollars, nearly 1k Aaron Swartz still cant tune me. Aaron blows off appointments,
is always to busy, will condem every part on your car (despite all new).
These two punks will also LOCK your PCM.

For you noobs a locked pcm is useless to you, and keeps you hijacked to Aaron and Nic D. for examples. Suppose these guys move out of state, or have a stroke, or god forbid die. You my friends are SOL. Also if your motor pops, your next tuner cant diag why.

I also have experiance with Texas speed, they too spent my hard earned money
and no viable tune, but they do not hold your pcm hostage like Aaron Swartz and Nic D.

Now my last advise is this, you can spend near 1700 bucks as i did between these two punks and texas speed.
or you can jump right into using the guy that knows this stuff in and out and you wont find a bad review on him. His name is Pat G. look him up he is not hard to find, he is in Texas
and can tune your car via email as well.

This is all my own oppinion you do as you see fit.

Last edited by Jon Doe; 10-28-2018 at 12:50 AM.
Old 10-28-2018, 01:00 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by thunder550
Well he was asking for opinions, and he got one. Lots of nutswingers in this thread, IMO. You're fighting an uphill battle Don't you dare try to be different!!!!
Could not of said it better myself. I just posted my experiance and expect to be blasted too.

I had two punks take my hard earned money....one only wants a cookie cutter comp cam
yet can't tune it. the other condems all my parts , my car drive train is all new. Even blamed
the a/c compressor. FUNNY PAT G NEVER TOLD ME I NEEDED NEW PARTS.

Just because 2 clowns own a laptop and a tuning software does not make them a tuner.
My buddy got hosed too. ILL LET HIM POST HIS RANTS.
Old 10-28-2018, 01:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by thunder550
I agree 100%. A lot of people tune that way...I was saying that Kyle doesn't do that. The load bearing dyno he uses allows him to get through all of the cells on the VE/MAF/spark tables, not just the limited number of them that are hit when doing a WOT pull on the dyno or on the street.

Just out of curiosity, where do you do most of your tuning? I saw you do some tweaking at the AZDG dyno day and it was all WOT pulls, and I talked to someone who got a street tune from you and he said you ran it up and down the street once or twice and that was it.
LOL you help me make my case, Aaron does the same thing.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:40 AM
7 Second Club

Received 283 Likes on 187 Posts

LOL what the hell? I don't lock tunes and off the shelf grinds work great for just basic builds, not everybody needs a custom camshaft with a combo that people have done hundreds of times over. I would call tuning record setting vehicles and the fastest LS powered vehicles in the state good enough for me. But good job posting up under a fake name and bumping a post from 2008!
Old 11-02-2018, 03:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NicD
LOL what the hell? I don't lock tunes and off the shelf grinds work great for just basic builds, not everybody needs a custom camshaft with a combo that people have done hundreds of times over. I would call tuning record setting vehicles and the fastest LS powered vehicles in the state good enough for me. But good job posting up under a fake name and bumping a post from 2008!
I suppose NicD is on your drivers license or Birth Cert.
I suppose if i used the name FastTransam that would be more acceptiable to you?
Its a nick name for a forum dummy.

My build is not stock in any form, from cooling fans to rear end. Wait the intake manifold and valve covers are stock.

As far as pcm locked, You and Aaron both locked pcm's on me.

Between what I have spent on pcm's, camshafts and tunes and dyno runs I could have built a low budget build you speak of for my sons project.

Despite I feel im wasting my time here, because lets face it, example :even with ebay having a seller review thats full of bad reviews, there is always a SUCKER not willing to take advjce from a review.
But my advise to you and Aaron or any other tuner out there wanting to build their bussines up. Is give people
a fair shake, dont blow them off or make excuses why you cant fix the problem, yet encourage them you will keep lookkng into it. People dont like abandommment, false promises, blown off appointments etc.

It catches up with you.
Old 11-02-2018, 03:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 96azhawk
i was not doing any swinging of any kind... I think that many folks who have had good experiences with nic's tuning services were speaking up in defense of rumors. In fact i was really eager to see if anyone else had solid information on other tuners around town.
so why is a complaint of a bad nic d tune a rumor
yet, a post in response of a good nic d tune a fact?

Dude your're a great partisan politician !!!!
Old 11-02-2018, 04:13 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jon Doe
I suppose NicD is on your drivers license or Birth Cert.
I suppose if i used the name FastTransam that would be more acceptiable to you?
Its a nick name for a forum dummy.

My build is not stock in any form, from cooling fans to rear end. Wait the intake manifold and valve covers are stock.

As far as pcm locked, You and Aaron both locked pcm's on me.

Between what I have spent on pcm's, camshafts and tunes and dyno runs I could have built a low budget build you speak of for my sons project.

Despite I feel im wasting my time here, because lets face it, example :even with ebay having a seller review thats full of bad reviews, there is always a SUCKER not willing to take advjce from a review.
But my advise to you and Aaron or any other tuner out there wanting to build their bussines up. Is give people
a fair shake, dont blow them off or make excuses why you cant fix the problem, yet encourage them you will keep lookkng into it. People dont like abandommment, false promises, blown off appointments etc.

It catches up with you.
LOL still not sure what drugs you are on and I don't lock computers because it just screws the customer. Did you ever think that maybe you are the common denominator here and maybe you are the problem? See I'm not trying to drum up business and I'll call BS when I see it and you are just a nobody hiding behind a screen name.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:41 PM
Teching In

LOL still not sure what drugs you are on and I don't lock computers because it just screws the customer. Did you ever think that maybe you are the common denominator here and maybe you are the problem? See I'm not trying to drum up business and I'll call BS when I see it and you are just a nobody hiding behind a screen name.
My Screen Name is no different than your screen name.
Your customers only get an email address no phone number ( dont take my word for it, Aaron Shwartz robbed me too, his sales pitch was he had to mop up alot of your tunes(he claims )( but im not impressed with either of you), anyhow
the second sales pitch Aaron gives is your customers can only reach you by email.

SO WHO HAS A REASON TO HIDE?

Further more , you are a I.T. Technician so how do we even know all the Praise Posts are real people?
You have never been a mechanic, how can we trust yo to tune us?

There is a Big difference in Tuning someone to go fast on some dyno or 1/4 mile than Tuning a Monstor cam
for the daily street driving.

You talked me out of the cam I wanted, later I had to get the kne I wanted.
because you run around with your little laptop with a couple files
that hopfully will work.....when they dont work.....it is blame the parts time.

Pat G did not condemn a single part , and he MOPPED UP BOTH OF YOUR MESSES.

So the lesson here folks is spend a little more and get what you the Customer wants, with Pat G.
or

Let these Local Wanna Bees take a couple hundred from your wallet each session slowly.

P.S. for those of you afraid of email tunes, and the nay sayers that say it is nit effective.
Pat G works closley with you, he can replay your files like a movie and see in real time what changes to make.
He also does changes in stages for the same 1 time fee. Once complete if still nit happy he tweaks it more.

After all I spent with wannabee local snake oil I figured why not try Pat G.
He proved himself well for me.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:56 PM
7 Second Club

Yup that's the response I was expecting so let's try this another way, give me your real name and I'll give you a refund. Until then I'll just keep tuning the local 8, 9, and 10 second cars daily as I have since 2002.

Also I'm not sure why you keep bringing up aaron, he is of no concern to me and whoever wants to do mail order go for it and knock yourself out.
Old 11-02-2018, 05:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Oso SS
It's me. What now?
Oh No not another honest dude hiding behind a screen name lol

That is what he acused me of lol yet he refuses to give customers a phone number.
Old 11-02-2018, 05:29 PM
Teching In

Yup that's the response I was expecting so let's try this another way, give me your real name and I'll give you a refund. Until then I'll just keep tuning the local 8, 9, and 10 second cars daily as I have since 2002.

Also I'm not sure why you keep bringing up aaron, he is of no concern to me and whoever wants to do mail order go for it and knock yourself out.
Sure gimme your phone number we will meet, and bring an extra $300 I'll throw in your locked pcm

also you keep bragging about 8 9 sec cars.....i hired you for street car work
smart people will see you keep dodging this point, you cant tune a wild cam for street duh. But I got it mopped up now
Thanks to Pat G.
Old 11-02-2018, 06:18 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jon Doe
Sure gimme your phone number we will meet, and bring an extra $300 I'll throw in your locked pcm

also you keep bragging about 8 9 sec cars.....i hired you for street car work
smart people will see you keep dodging this point, you cant tune a wild cam for street duh. But I got it mopped up now
Thanks to Pat G.
Yup again that's what I thought, and those 8-9 second cars are legit street cars not race cars. You have my contact information and I don't have yours because you are hiding behind a forum name so go ahead and contact me and we can setup a date/time.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:25 PM
Teching In

Yup again that's what I thought, and those 8-9 second cars are legit street cars not race cars. You have my contact information and I don't have yours because you are hiding behind a forum name so go ahead and contact me and we can setup a date/time.
Now I am calling BS
Your only worried about future bussiness
you didnt care before this thread.

Since you think you walk on water
Your Nut Swingers think you walk on water
Therefore since you only communicate electronically I should be the only pissed off mother ****er in your email. duh!!!

Its only now you want to refund after Pat G fixed your clobber job.
Refund my $300 pcm too we got a deal.
Dig deep in your email now since im the only one you pissed off should be easy to find.

You are a Hack !!!

Last edited by Jon Doe; 11-02-2018 at 11:23 PM.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1 Life
I was hopin not...
I've heard a lot of speculation about Nick...
Not sure if they are rumors or not, never really talked to him before.
Dont you dare be different. He walks on water. Fall in line.
and as far as rumors.....if you had a bad experiance and post about it.....they say its a rumor
if you had a great experiance it automatically qualifies as a he is Jesus.

He is an I.T. Technician, after my results I would not be surprised if half of the good reviews are faked.
or just cookie cutter cam swaps. .....who knows.....

p.s. if you heard speculation on him, why does he only beat up on me in this thread. There must be others, I conclude.

Now his only defence is he claims i hide behind a screen name, well he does too cause Nic D is surley not on his driver license.
If hire him, you cant call him, its email only(easier to ignore you)
Yet he claims im hiding.

If after a couple double dip tune costs , dyno costs and pile condemned parts dont fix it, your future emails are ignored.

But your saving grace is, blast him on here then and only then does he want to rectify it.....but for me
I hired Pat G. and never been happier. So do as you wish.

Get Milked like a Cow or spend it once with Pat G.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:09 AM
7 Second Club

Yup you know how to get a hold of me and yet you won't, in case you haven't figured it out I was calling your bluff by offering you money back for something that never happened. Oh well I tried. LOL
Old 11-03-2018, 03:42 PM
Teching In

Yup you know how to get a hold of me and yet you won't, in case you haven't figured it out I was calling your bluff by offering you money back for something that never happened. Oh well I tried. LOL
Really Dude?

Your first mistake was only offering me money back after seeing that potentially someone might read this and
decide not to get milked by you. Rather than be a man and take care of a customer properly.

Then, you a bussines man, gets mad and accuses me of being on drugs?

And other posts by you shows your paranoia, that there is deffinatley others not happy, you then try to get to the bottom
of it, as seen in your posts.

You are pathetic.

Smart people will see this.

an old saying goes like this " you can fool some of the people all the time, but not all of the people all of the time"

You can hire Nic D a couple of times, for a cookie cutter shelf grind
Nic D can try and tune your wild cam, milk you most of the time, blow you off then after all of the time.
You can get miked by Nic D a couple of times, or hire Pat G Once upon a time.

Ultimately the choice is yours people.

Last edited by Jon Doe; 11-03-2018 at 03:55 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Arizona Tuners