Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Arizona Tuners

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2019, 08:52 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jon Doe, I just want to say, I think you('re posts) come across as if you are a child with ZERO ******* clue.
You bumped a 10 year old thread to give your opinion on this, and say:
He didn't care about it now, but he was commenting on a recent post.
That he recommended a well known cam that he knows works and has experience with, as if you are expecting someone to make some brand new cam, just for you. (Its called experience, and that's part of what you are paying for).
That you claim that he is hiding, but your name is JON DOE, (was john doe taken?)
That you claim he is hiding because NicD is not his birth name; Who gives a ****? Here are some more non-birth certificate names: A-Rod, Madonna, Pope Francis or Puffy, but you know who all those people are.
You say he can't tune, because he doesn't build engines.. WTF?? That's like saying you can't have someone repair a refrigerator unless they built it. That you have to take your laptops, and cell phones back to the store every time they need an update because you didn't solder the boards.
You cry about your $300 tune being no good, but what effort did you make to fix this prior to you crying in this thread?
You don't go into any details about why your "new drivetrain" is so special or difficult.
Your grammar is about 30% inaccurate.
Nobody else said NicD locks tunes.
He didn't say you were on drugs, you made that up.
You try to just name call and insult like a child would.

Not sure why you felt the need to post in here with all that crap, but you made ZERO point. NicD came across as professional, and you just bumped a thread for a local tuner that I wasn't aware was an option.

Not trying to knock texas speed or Pat G in any way, but for future reference J Doe; Just because someone tells you what you want to hear, doesn't mean you were right.
Old 01-07-2019, 01:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by adriver
Jon Doe, I just want to say, I think you('re posts) come across as if you are a child with ZERO ******* clue.
You bumped a 10 year old thread to give your opinion on this, and say:
He didn't care about it now, but he was commenting on a recent post.
That he recommended a well known cam that he knows works and has experience with, as if you are expecting someone to make some brand new cam, just for you. (Its called experience, and that's part of what you are paying for).
That you claim that he is hiding, but your name is JON DOE, (was john doe taken?)
That you claim he is hiding because NicD is not his birth name; Who gives a ****? Here are some more non-birth certificate names: A-Rod, Madonna, Pope Francis or Puffy, but you know who all those people are.
You say he can't tune, because he doesn't build engines.. WTF?? That's like saying you can't have someone repair a refrigerator unless they built it. That you have to take your laptops, and cell phones back to the store every time they need an update because you didn't solder the boards.
You cry about your $300 tune being no good, but what effort did you make to fix this prior to you crying in this thread?
You don't go into any details about why your "new drivetrain" is so special or difficult.
Your grammar is about 30% inaccurate.
Nobody else said NicD locks tunes.

Not sure why you felt the need to post in here with all that crap, but you made ZERO point. NicD came across as professional, and you just bumped a thread for a local tuner that I wasn't aware was an option.

Not trying to knock texas speed or Pat G in any way, but for future reference J Doe; Just because someone tells you what you want to hear, doesn't mean you were right.
Adrive said : Jon Doe, I just want to say, I think you('re posts) come across as if you are a child with ZERO ******* clue.

Jondoe: I am about to prove you are a child with no clue. You Obviously did not read the threads, or comprehend them...Idiot!!

Adriver said: That NicD recommended a well known cam that he knows works and has experience with, as if you are expecting someone to make some brand new cam, just for you.
(Its called experience, and that's part of what you are paying for).

Jondoe: Thanks Idiot , you just painted your NicD in a box, admitting he uses cookie cutter cams. Can only Tune those cams in which he has experiance.
You make my point. And furthermore, the fact that you think everyone with say a LS and Say a Camero should all use the same Cams is ludicrous. You my friend are clueless about hot rods and racing.
Good job though Pal, on making my point.

Adriver said: That you claim that he is hiding, but your name is JON DOE, (was john doe taken?)

Jondoe: Once again you do not comprehend and did not read all posts, the evidence speaks for itself NicD claims I was hiding because of the nic name jondoe I chose. That is when and only when
I attacked his NicName, because NicD and Jondoe are one in the same , no one knows what those nicnames mean....you big dummy!!
Since I am sure you wont get that statement , I’ll spell it out , The “D” in NicD says nothing
NicD refuses ( as a businessman ) to give you a phone number, only email. Who is hiding now
as a business man ? For further explanation , When he is done ripping you off,
He simply deletes emails no phone ringing off hook….do you get it now? Re read the real argument
that NicD started about nic names on this forum. That you failed to comprehend. YOU FOOL!!

Adriver said: That you claim he is hiding because NicD is not his birth name; Who gives a ****? Here are some more non-birth certificate names: A-Rod, Madonna, Pope Francis or Puffy, but you know who all those people are.
Jondoe: Again , re read post where he attacks me on nicname first , and if you can comprehend what you read, you will clearly understand this Tid Bit.

Adriver: You cry about your $300 tune being no good, but what effort did you make to fix this prior to you crying in this thread?

Jondoe: Ahh NicD refuses to give a cell phone, home phone, business phone,
so email is the only contact. And when he spends your money and can’t fix the tune
YOU GET BLOWN OFF, and NOW YOU KNOW WHY It’s my duty to offer my review
on him.

Adriver: You don't go into any details about why your "new drivetrain" is so special or difficult.

Jondoe:I dont need too, its a 10 yr old thread remember ???? I don't need to advertise my drive train specs to YOU, the bottom line ,
you admit he only has experience in cams he has experience in tuning, THANKS for Proving my Point. TA DA !!

Pat G did not whine about "oh you got a diff cam then everybody else".
A tuner is a tuner , but NicD is a cookie cutter tuner.

Adriver said : Nobody else said NicD locks tunes.
Jondoe: I highly doubt that to be the case, he locked mine and a buddies, that is enough proof for me , especially @ $300 a pop when you have to buy another from junkyard since PCM bricked now(locked down)
Oh and that is on top of the Tuner fee, both down the drain......YOU BIG DUMMY!!!
Jondoe: is it poss he changed his policy ? of course, but that does not change my losses.

Adriver said:
Johndoe: Well BOZO !! you really need to re read, because NOW YOU ARE THE NAME CALLING CHILD , NicD CLEARLY SAID that I was on drugs.
By the way I could give you some analogies, but I am convinced you wont comprehend them. But the crux of the argument is He said it, and I responded, and YOU ARE NOW THE BOZO
Making Stuff Up !!!!

Bottom Line is This.....
People Like NicD use social media for FREE ADVERTISING , yet they don’t want to live and die by the sword.

Why should someone be allowed to only gain from social media. In other words,
if no one was allowed to speak truths about their experience with a product or service from a person(s)
then the whole social media platform would be tilted in favor of crooks and liars.

Admit it , Adriver, at some point you looked online for reviews about an APP in app store or , a product you wanted to buy. Maybe Restaurant review. Unless you are dense , you clearly will see my arguments have merit.
The Real Question is why are you in this thread to begin with ? NicD put you up to this ????

Otherwise You are just another Bozo that comes to a forum half cocked in middle of an argument.
For you to attack me with falsehoods, you clearly are bias, because the evidence lies in the posts that you failed to read and or comprehend.

Old 03-02-2019, 06:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jon Doe
Its a nick name for a forum dummy.

LMAO, I’ll just leave this here! From one Jon Doe to another... The hypocrisy coming from a Jon Doe sums up how much one single person should listen to your unsubstantiated posts.

NicD has been tuning for more years than any single shop in AZ has been in business & it’s a guarantee that at least one dipshit, out of THOUSANDS, isn’t going to be happy because you just don’t know ****. A few names ring a bell as I could call out at least 2 people the Troll could be... sucks when he turns you away for using a trash bag shop, turns you away because your a douche who’s known for doing shady stuff OR your a tuner who is trying to steal business because your lack of experience has called you out more than once in the past.

Take NicD’s offer and give him a call to get your $300 back!!!! He isn’t hard to find

And since you’re such a keyboard commando nobody put me up to this I enjoy adding the same opinions as everyone else as I’ve been around for it all and still am today.Cheers to my first post & Man you remind me of that jackass Tom Gilliam or Jeremy, LMAO

Last edited by JonDoh; 08-31-2019 at 12:23 AM.
Old 03-25-2019, 06:35 PM
Teching In

really ? and you have zero post history
Old 05-25-2020, 11:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jon Doe
really ? and you have zero post history
Ok so who are you still posting after getting your *** ripped?

Dumbass

Quick Reply: Arizona Tuners