FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS
want to race a nova?
PM me....im down.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:02 PM
FormerVendor

So whens someone going to step up and run my 00 SS for some $$$? who wants some...
Old 07-07-2008, 01:21 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS
want to race a nova?
Robs nova?
Old 07-07-2008, 01:36 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SoCalSpd
So whens someone going to step up and run my 00 SS for some $$$? who wants some...
why are you always calling out people on this baord to race? we know you have fast cars, we know you run for money, big deal, i just think someone like you would keep more low-key and keep it pm's or something
Old 07-07-2008, 02:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

COME TO COMPTON AND ILL GET U A RACE
Old 07-07-2008, 07:44 PM
FormerVendor

svtbait: My days on mansville in compton are over.... Over the years we've had some almost real-bad stuff go down...

Ryne@ CMS: Youd think that sticking to PM and trying other ways would get something going, but it doesnt. Ive had minimal luck getting any one to sack up and get off a race...
Old 07-07-2008, 07:54 PM
On The Tree

svtbait: My days on mansville in compton are over.... Over the years we've had some almost real-bad stuff go down...

Ryne@ CMS: Youd think that sticking to PM and trying other ways would get something going, but it doesnt. Ive had minimal luck getting any one to sack up and get off a race...
OH OK THATS WEIRD WE RACE THERE EVERY NIGHT NO COP PROBLEMS
Old 07-07-2008, 09:53 PM
Teching In

btw the guy in that silver gt mustang with the kb on it...built motor he said he blew up the stock one. Now its stock cams and all that stuff but forged internals. kinda like me. and that was straight from his mouth when he was trying to race bluefish. again it was great to meet you all. fun time. oh and the 20 car lengths thing was a joke that everyone seem to get...but yeah...it was from pinks when the honda guy said his vtech couldn't kick in so he wanted 20 lengths.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:54 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SVTBAIT
OH OK THATS WEIRD WE RACE THERE EVERY NIGHT NO COP PROBLEMS
He didn't say cop problems.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:23 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 07-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Teching In

lol krazy4 you get a golden star good job. ty ty that made me laugh all over again
Old 07-07-2008, 10:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I absolutely love that picture.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 07-07-2008, 11:49 PM
TECH Regular

lol thats some funny ****.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:33 AM
12 Second Club

Straight from the cobra owner

03 Redfire Cobra - aka Shoez
Dude i dont know who the **** this guy is nor know how i came up in the convo, especially one were the guy lives in bakersfield were i never been, but if anybody wants to talk **** or call me out they can come up to me and do it in person and **** this callin out ppl on the internet BS and since this guy thinks so highly of me then he can come race me or jus shut up and keep leave me be. And i dont know why the **** everybody thinks my car is a track car cuz its not, i drive this thing everyday to work(yes on skinnies and drag radials the way you see it) 55+ miles a day round trip from covina to fontana. It still has a stock motor and has the original t56 trans in it. The next dumbfuck that wants to say otherwise i will prove wrong if they put up some money for me wasting my time to show these idiots that its a stock block and orginal trans. Other than that leave it at that and quit talkin crap or calling ppl out on the internet like a loser and come do it in person. And most of please dont waste my time as i wont waste yours!
Old 07-08-2008, 02:00 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 04cobra13
some type of grey...also i ran the ls3 that was there...all i can say is damn that thing is fast!!!...oh yah and i lost ..lol..
Yeah i was talking to that ls3 guy he told me he only had long tubes and tune but he wouldn't tell me what he put down on the dyno.
I was there just not in my car cause my alternator took a **** but it's kinda funny how no one there would tell you what they put down on a dyno or they would say it hasn't been on a dyno.

For all you people who haven't dyno'd your car GTR in rancho cucamonga (10min from the meet) can dyno your car for $75.

Why cant people just run for fun? seems like everyone is trying to hustle you, I mean im down to put 20 maybe 40 bucks on a race, but dont tell me your twinscrew'd car hasn't been on a dyno. Or that it has but not tell me what it put's down.

Dont know about you guy's but i run my car for fun not for living!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 02:05 AM
Teching In

Default **** the haters

First off let me start off by saying **** the haters! you know who you are! Yes im the guy with the red fire cobra that everybody is for whatever reason fasinated about. Yes my friend eric has the 07 dark shadow grey GT. First off that POS 350z wanted 5 and the move from eric, eric said he'll give 3 and a light, they pussed out, yes i said it! pussed out so we left cuz they wasted our time. Then these guys wanna brag about there truck beating eric, yeah remember eric gave that POS 5 and the go cuz thats all they were doing was cryin about that, now they wanna brag about it? How about quit being bitches and run head up, **** eric said he'll give the truck 3 on the light anyday but we know that wont happen cuz there scared jus like there scared of my buddy dave(white evo) and his buddies who were gonna literally beat the **** outta the guys in the truck cuz they like calling ppl **** as there walkin away. Yeah they ran to there trucks and laft all quick but did get a full monster can that hit and splattered all over there truck LMFAO!
Now anthony(aka savior) dude i thought this was over with? If i wanted to hustle you i already would of ok, besisdes its done with. You guys came down a few weeks ago, my friend larry hit you guys up after i told him not too cuz i know you guys didnt wanna run for some cash, no big deal. Then he said the blue c6 wanted to run if i give him 20 cars, LMAO come now! Whatever i didnt care to bother nor care to bother talkin to you guys cuz we know when it came to us racing it would be for nothing. No big deal, yes i think your right about us gettin off on a bad note tho.
And to the guy saying me and eric are shady and we dont know what are cars dyno or have on em, first off you dont know us so dont judge us, second yes we know what our cars made and what they have and what they run, jus because we dont tell you dont mean we dont know or cars. So build a bridge and get over it.
And to SVTBAIT yes an eaton blower is a twin screw/roots style blower, jus look inside one and you see! **** ask your buddies in infamous racing and they'll tell you the same.
Other than that ryan explained my point to the guy in bakersfield, that also goes to anybody else that has his perspective.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilb_svt
Yeah i was talking to that ls3 guy he told me he only had long tubes and tune but he wouldn't tell me what he put down on the dyno.
I was there just not in my car cause my alternator took a **** but it's kinda funny how no one there would tell you what they put down on a dyno or they would say it hasn't been on a dyno.

For all you people who haven't dyno'd your car GTR in rancho cucamonga (10min from the meet) can dyno your car for $75.

Why cant people just run for fun? seems like everyone is trying to hustle you, I mean im down to put 20 maybe 40 bucks on a race, but dont tell me your twinscrew'd car hasn't been on a dyno. Or that it has but not tell me what it put's down.

Dont know about you guy's but i run my car for fun not for living!!!

FastAzzCobra
We dont run for fun cuz when you start making power **** can break so easily on any kind of car, so after awhile its nice to have a cushion you can fall back on if your car breaks on you(of course a cushion being winnings).
And when ppl start talkin ****, it gets to that point were ppl need to put there money were there mouth is! Thats why!
Old 07-08-2008, 02:20 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FastAzzCobra
And to SVTBAIT yes an eaton blower is a twin screw/roots style blower, jus look inside one and you see! **** ask your buddies in infamous racing and they'll tell you the same....
Sorry friend..
This comment is absolutely fucken blasphemy..
Two completely separate technologies. Whoever wants to believe this go right ahead, it boils down to comprehension.. And at this point whoever doesn't get it, never will.. So there's really no reason to carry on about it anymore..

To you et al.,
Believe what you want to.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:24 AM
12 Second Club

Open the damn thing up its more of a TWIN screw than the KBs and ****. The KB uses like "not so twin twinscrews" The only difference is that fact that the mesh area in the "not so twin twinscrews" compresses the air more as the air travels along the pockets, and is thermally more efficient. The "roots" type more so just pushes it in without as much compression.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:27 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FAsnakes
Sorry friend..
This comment is absolutely fucken blasphemy..
Two completely separate technologies. Whoever wants to believe this go right ahead, it boils down to comprehension.. And at this point whoever doesn't get it, never will.. So there's really no reason to carry on about it anymore..

To you et al.,
Believe what you want to.
Over here its te same ****, sorry if we cant be as technical as you but we dont care cuz thats the way we see it.

Quick Reply: who in socal wants to run????