Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

who in socal wants to run????

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Savior1974
Well Eric is my friend so I'm not gonna say too much about him... But I'll put it this way, I know what they both have, what they both run, and me running that cobra heads up would have been him like 9 cars on me... if not more.
so what do they run??
Old 07-06-2008, 05:20 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SoCalSpd
Almostryan3:

How about you set me up with that big bad cobra next weekend down in Bakersfield (we'll cover your gas $$ just to show up ) and we'll run for a few or alotta bucks...We've got alot of cars that show up when we put together a little bbq deal... we have no issues with the fuzz or anything like you guys deal with up in LA...

I'll run you in my g/f's dailydriver 00 SS camaro....heads up. If you guys wanna do anything more let me know ive got something for anything you can show up with... I'll run your pro-mod on the street if you got sack enough to get chopped off by a street car.

Anyone else on here same deal...im down with any street f-body you guys can show up with...whats a few hundred bucks to get something going It's sad when you scare people off in your womans daily driver just by stepping up to race anything you guys got.
want to race a nova?
Old 07-06-2008, 05:23 PM
TECH Regular

I got a call from my friends (the ones in the 08 vette)that were out there like at 1:00 am to go out there and race the burgundy cobra or the newer gt. I wanted to but it was a little too late and we were setting up a race against a trailored nitrous CRX. I beat there other full race car all motor CRX and now they are bring the other one form South Gate Auto. anyways it didn't happen but here is the vids from the first race. video 1 is the begining of the race and the 2nd one is the end. the ending was filmed by my wife and this was her first time filming a race so sorry for the bad vid.
video 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Dn_OLLQmw
video 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVEpvsGKurM
Old 07-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Teching In

Ooops Louie is this you. Its Karn the guy you me with the Firehawk at Harry's place. Me and Harry were out there.

Last edited by BlueFish; 07-06-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:37 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah I know. congrats on your win last night. I think the next time this goes on I am gonna have to head out there. Sounds like everyone had a good time.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:38 PM
12 Second Club

Well Eric is my friend so I'm not gonna say too much about him... But I'll put it this way, I know what they both have, what they both run, and me running that cobra heads up would have been him like 9 cars on me... if not more.
...eddie is cool too, when you say their your friends what do you mean by that? Because I go out there all the time for the past year or so and have never seen you. Although they did say that some tall black dude in a yellow Z06 was out there last week but didn't want to run. I'm guessing they were referring to you?
Old 07-06-2008, 05:39 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1320 killer
Yeah I know. congrats on your win last night. I think the next time this goes on I am gonna have to head out there. Sounds like everyone had a good time.
So you going to talk to eddie about a run?
Old 07-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Teching In

Well, if you guys are down to roll out to the Moval Meet on this Tuesday, we can take care of all the other runs there.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Thanks man. It was all just for fun.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:48 PM
TECH Regular

I can't do it on Tuesday I have a race set up in the Valley already. Tuesdays are great over here because there are no meets and that avoids the huge crowds. I hate when we can't get a race off because we have 100 cars following us.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:59 PM
On The Tree

nice kill loiue
Old 07-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
...eddie is cool too, when you say their your friends what do you mean by that? Because I go out there all the time for the past year or so and have never seen you. Although they did say that some tall black dude in a yellow Z06 was out there last week but didn't want to run. I'm guessing they were referring to you?
Yeah thats me. But my car wasn't there last week. Well Eric is my friend. We met him when the Hooters in Moval was going strong. We set him up with runs out here and made him a few dollars, then we used to roll out to Compton with him and run out there. I just started going to Fontana again because back when I had my Evo, I got rolled out there and was kinda iffy about going back. That's why when I heard the cops were thick, I didnt wanna roll out.

But anyways, I bet Eddie is cool, but we just met on a bad note. He came out to the Moval Meet that we have, and called me out for a race, I turned it down because

1) I don't like running for money. 40bucks is cool, but I'm not racing for like 500+. I don't need to make a living street racing.

2) He wanted to run heads up, my bald 5 year old F1 Supercars to his Slick.

3) Like I said, in my opinion, if a car needs more than 3 cars to make a fair race, then the cars are outmatched and they need to find someone else to race. No one wants to see a race where 1 car needs 10 cars just to make it "fair". Most people wanna see close good races...

And instead of leaving it at "Ok." once I said no... he goes into this huge tirade about how I'm a chicken, and that he'll give me space to make it fair, and that my car is capable of this and that... and that he doesn't know what he runs, and that its fair and blah blah blah. So this huge argument ensued, I called out their slowest car (As a way of trying to show how ignorant it is having two cars of two totally difference classes race) then they got all angry and **** and couldn't read between the lines.

So **** was said, I told him I knew his mods and I know what his car was capable of, they swore like I didn't know, so I sat there and read him his whole mod list.... He got pissed and tried to act like I was wrong. Then I told him that it's ghey how he always trys to hustle people and downplay the **** out of his car, challenge 13 second cars to his __ second car, and try to compensate by giving space. Then I asked him whats he gonna do next, challenger 17 second Geo storms for 500 bucks and compensate them by giving them 10 cars. Then he got all pissed and called me stupid... So I said if thats how he wants to be, I would make sure he never got another race in the IE, he got all pissed, more arguing ensured.... nothing happened, and that was all.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:13 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SVTBAIT
nice kill loiue
Thanks man. That little ******* fast.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:16 PM
On The Tree

Thanks man. That little ******* fast.
lol what tire were u on
Old 07-06-2008, 06:28 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SVTBAIT
lol what tire were u on
the only tires I have. lol. the M/T's 17's
Old 07-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Teching In

Yeah thats me. But my car wasn't there last week. Well Eric is my friend. We met him when the Hooters in Moval was going strong. We set him up with runs out here and made him a few dollars, then we used to roll out to Compton with him and run out there. I just started going to Fontana again because back when I had my Evo, I got rolled out there and was kinda iffy about going back. That's why when I heard the cops were thick, I didnt wanna roll out.

But anyways, I bet Eddie is cool, but we just met on a bad note. He came out to the Moval Meet that we have, and called me out for a race, I turned it down because

1) I don't like running for money. 40bucks is cool, but I'm not racing for like 500+. I don't need to make a living street racing.

2) He wanted to run heads up, my bald 5 year old F1 Supercars to his Slick.

3) Like I said, in my opinion, if a car needs more than 3 cars to make a fair race, then the cars are outmatched and they need to find someone else to race. No one wants to see a race where 1 car needs 10 cars just to make it "fair". Most people wanna see close good races...

And instead of leaving it at "Ok." once I said no... he goes into this huge tirade about how I'm a chicken, and that he'll give me space to make it fair, and that my car is capable of this and that... and that he doesn't know what he runs, and that its fair and blah blah blah. So this huge argument ensued, I called out their slowest car (As a way of trying to show how ignorant it is having two cars of two totally difference classes race) then they got all angry and **** and couldn't read between the lines.

So **** was said, I told him I knew his mods and I know what his car was capable of, they swore like I didn't know, so I sat there and read him his whole mod list.... He got pissed and tried to act like I was wrong. Then I told him that it's ghey how he always trys to hustle people and downplay the **** out of his car, challenge 13 second cars to his __ second car, and try to compensate by giving space. Then I asked him whats he gonna do next, challenger 17 second Geo storms for 500 bucks and compensate them by giving them 10 cars. Then he got all pissed and called me stupid... So I said if thats how he wants to be, I would make sure he never got another race in the IE, he got all pissed, more arguing ensured.... nothing happened, and that was all.
sorry, but yah those dudes are *shady i thought since hey i drive a stang and so do they we can set sumthing fair up, but like you said those guys are out to hustle people....

Last edited by 04cobra13; 07-06-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 07:55 PM
12 Second Club

They aren't out there to hustle people, they were willing to give you space...
Old 07-06-2008, 08:05 PM
TECH Regular

That newer gt came out to the valley one time and tried to hustle. We told them to give us 5 and we will race it in our 350Z. they left w/o getting a race. lol. then they spaced out my friends diesel truck and got snapped off.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:09 PM
12 Second Club

Yeah and that truck only runs barely in the 12s according to them so that GT can't be that fast.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:44 AM
TECH Regular

That newer gt came out to the valley one time and tried to hustle. We told them to give us 5 and we will race it in our 350Z. they left w/o getting a race. lol. then they spaced out my friends diesel truck and got snapped off.
yep they got snapped off by a 13.0 truck. but they did give us 5 and the move. lol. they forgot that it was a crew cab. they gave us over 100 ft of space.

Quick Reply: who in socal wants to run????