Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

who in socal wants to run????

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 05:51 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bunch of sissies. I need 20 lengths or nah man I'm good. I thought you guys were down to run?
Old 07-06-2008, 12:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 04cobra13
sick night, even though hardly of any you guys showed up what happened?? Anyways we got some footage and hopefully jmp posts them..a lil cobra on cobra action, 04 cobravs ls3 vette, 91 dsm vs turbo impala vs 98 cobra[stock]....fun night for sure!
It was alot of fun. I hope we can do this again soon. It was great meeting all of you guys.
Old 07-06-2008, 12:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HEYPAL01impala
it was very fun. lol good good times
Your family car is great.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
Bunch of sissies. I need 20 lengths or nah man I'm good. I thought you guys were down to run?
also funny how the red cobra and the kb GT just dont know anything bout their cars....how the **** are you not gunna know what kinda stall your car has? Or how much power your making....fools were just tryin to hustle people, but still a fun night!
Old 07-06-2008, 01:58 PM
12 Second Club

Don't know anything about their cars? Weren't you the one saying you don't have a twin screw on your car? The cobra has never been on the dyno so he really doesn't know. You guys go ahead and think its like some sub 9 second car just because the tire he was on. And the switch on the back. That switch just means he has the battery in the back and he doesn't want to get kicked off the track.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:59 PM
12 Second Club

And the GT is pretty much a stock car with the blower. It ain't much.
Old 07-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Teching In

The GT is a great car and I'm sure it is pretty fast. I don’t think there is any need for harsh words since we all know what street racing is all about. And you really can’t go advertise all and every mod your car has if you want to make any money. Its all for good fun.
Old 07-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Teching In

Don't know anything about their cars? Weren't you the one saying you don't have a twin screw on your car? The cobra has never been on the dyno so he really doesn't know. You guys go ahead and think its like some sub 9 second car just because the tire he was on. And the switch on the back. That switch just means he has the battery in the back and he doesn't want to get kicked off the track.
so your telling me that the cobra has a twinscrew and has not been dyno tuned??? And yah proly not a 9sec car, but def a 10 sec car! No one twinscrews a cobra and w/o gettin it tuned and not know what kinda power your making...once i put on the whipple be damn syre i wanna know how much power it made after throwing 4 or 5k into your car....like i said they were out to hustle people....how is the GT guy gunna tell me stock other than the kb at 14lbs. Those cars will blow up with that much boost[14lbs] with the stock internals, also i told them id run him for a certain amount but i guess it wasnt enough...
Old 07-06-2008, 02:35 PM
12 Second Club

so your telling me that the cobra has a twinscrew and has not been dyno tuned??? And yah proly not a 9sec car, but def a 10 sec car! No one twinscrews a cobra and w/o gettin it tuned and not know what kinda power your making...once i put on the whipple be damn syre i wanna know how much power it made after throwing 4 or 5k into your car....like i said they were out to hustle people....how is the GT guy gunna tell me stock other than the kb at 14lbs. Those cars will blow up with that much boost[14lbs] with the stock internals, also i told them id run him for a certain amount but i guess it wasnt enough...
The stock blower is a ******* twin screw! They just don't have the rights to call it that. They weren't out to hustle people they were asking you how much lengths you would need to make it fair they knew you were slower but not that slow come on, but you come out of left field saying you need 20 lengths?! Come on a street tire NA honda asked for that you really think you need that much too?
Old 07-06-2008, 02:35 PM
12 Second Club

As far as the GT goes, obviously your wrong because you can look over all the bolts on the motor its never been taken apart.
Old 07-06-2008, 02:42 PM
Teching In

The stock blower is a ******* twin screw! They just don't have the rights to call it that. They weren't out to hustle people they were asking you how much lengths you would need to make it fair they knew you were slower but not that slow come on, but you come out of left field saying you need 20 lengths?! Come on a street tire NA honda asked for that you really think you need that much too?
the stock blower is a twinscrew...you obviously have no idea what you are talking about, and wtf i never asked for 20 lengths, that was the impala guy ****** around, but you never heard that from me...and just to inform you a lil bit
eaton -roots type supercharger

kb or whipple- twinscrew
Old 07-06-2008, 02:42 PM
12 Second Club

http://www.mustangforums.com/archive...-985949-1.html
Old 07-06-2008, 02:43 PM
12 Second Club

Looks a lot like a twinscrew to me. Just different rights to different names. And different amount of lobes. TWIN screw would be more fitted for the eaton seeing how it has TWIN SCREWS!
Old 07-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Teching In

so the cobra guy had the stock eaton on there?? Also call em what you want a twinscrew is gunna make more power than the eaton...truthfully i had nothing for that cobra, but i would have run the gt, even though he had no idea what his car had...all in all was a cool night
Old 07-06-2008, 02:57 PM
12 Second Club

Yeah they are the same damn thing. Slight changes but both are the same basics. And why do you think that GT guy didn't know anything about his car?
Old 07-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Teching In

i was asking him about the car, the owner not the negotiators or whatever you wanna call em, and he just seemed not to know **** about his car. didnt know how much power it made, what kinda stall and so on...c'mon man, we all know EVERYTHING about our cars especially when you are going out to run for money...And no the eaton and twinscrews are no the same, a twinscrew will make more power more efficiently at the same boost level than a roots type blower....
Old 07-06-2008, 03:04 PM
On The Tree

what color was the GT?
Old 07-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Teching In

some type of grey...also i ran the ls3 that was there...all i can say is damn that thing is fast!!!...oh yah and i lost ..lol..
Old 07-06-2008, 03:13 PM
On The Tree

some type of grey...also i ran the ls3 that was there...all i can say is damn that thing is fast!!!...oh yah and i lost ..lol..
the GT does some older guy drive it? and has a sticker accross his windshield
Old 07-06-2008, 03:16 PM
12 Second Club

i was asking him about the car, the owner not the negotiators or whatever you wanna call em, and he just seemed not to know **** about his car. didnt know how much power it made, what kinda stall and so on...c'mon man, we all know EVERYTHING about our cars especially when you are going out to run for money...And no the eaton and twinscrews are no the same, a twinscrew will make more power more efficiently at the same boost level than a roots type blower....
They still have twin screws. The KB and whipples and such are just more thermally efficient and create more boost because of the lobe design.

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/supercharger3.htm There is a good read for you, note the fact that operate pretty much the same.

As far as that GT guy goes. I'm pretty sure he knows whats up with his car.

Quick Reply: who in socal wants to run????