Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Not impressed with WS6store

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 07:50 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Actually, I had almost an identical experience with them but with rotors (and I believe DHL but can't remember) a year or so ago (before I had my Sunoco)...
Old 07-10-2008, 07:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive only ever had outstanding results with WS6 store. When my edelbrock shorties were lost by fedex they jumped on it and had me a replacement set very quickly, the only thing holding that up slow as fedex...dumbasses...
Old 07-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Launching!

hmm, i ordered my MTI lid from them just a week ago and it got here super quick. this was off ebay too
Old 07-10-2008, 09:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

thanks for the support and info guys.

i didnt make this thread to bash them, i have been careful to be respectful about it, and just tell it like it is. as whats been stated, I just wanted some info for people to read and see that this can happen with any place.

Im not looking for a discount or a deal. I dont want to steer any of their customers elsewhere either. I probably wont order from them again, but thats just me.

Oh, and I wouldnt have ordered them if i knew they were backordered, but once i paid, i didnt feel like going through the hassle of a refund, figured id just wait it out. I wasnt in a hurry, but theres a point where i just feel like i dont matter to them, and then i get annoyed.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

they suck on shipping,but they have great prices.I ordered some rotors with them a while back they took 2 month for me to get them.I also had ordered a strout tower brace that was polished and they send me a blk one.I honestly dont order from them unless i really have too.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:26 PM
LS1TECH.com Sponsor

Fast01z28, I just saw this thread, Im very sorry you felt that way, and I mean that sincerely. I was the one you spoke with, and when you called me the other day, I contacted our distributer,and they said they would call me right back with the tracking info. And I never heard back from them... SO when you called the next day I remembered you and apologized because I never got back with you. I appreciate you being patient, and kind over the phone, and I wish I had gotten back to you sooner.. I understand if you dont want to do business with us again, but if you decide to give us a chance to make it up to you, I would be happy to make it worth your while

Old 07-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WS6store.com
Fast01z28, I just saw this thread, Im very sorry you felt that way, and I mean that sincerely. I was the one you spoke with, and when you called me the other day, I contacted our distributer,and they said they would call me right back with the tracking info. And I never heard back from them... SO when you called the next day I remembered you and apologized because I never got back with you. I appreciate you being patient, and kind over the phone, and I wish I had gotten back to you sooner.. I understand if you dont want to do business with us again, but if you decide to give us a chance to make it up to you, I would be happy to make it worth your while
wow i hear 10% discount!
Old 07-11-2008, 03:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i had a similiar problem with ws6store involving some rear camaro insert letters for the bumper. it ook them over a month to get here. but they apologized the whole time and and made it up too me. apparentaly they got lost so they resent them priority mail and included a few freebies in the bag. cant complain about their customer service. they really made every effort they could to help me even on a measly 20$$ order
Old 07-12-2008, 02:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WS6store.com
I appreciate this message, and I have no hard feelings, this is why i kept this thread strictly to stating what happened. I will keep it in mind in the future (im broke right now )
Old 08-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Launching!

I'll just add my experience, since I ordered Konis from ws6store after reading this thread. I made sure to ask first if they were in stock, and they said they wouldn't be in to around Aug. 11. I ordered anyway and they charged my CC immediately. I came home yesterday (Aug. 7) to find my Konis at my door. Obviously, they shipped out sooner than Aug. 11, but I was never notified that they had been shipped.

The thing is that ws6store orders them from a wholesaler, who then orders them from Koni, who drop ships them. Therefore I think it's a bit harder for ws6store to stay on top of the shipping situation.

Overall, I'm satisfied with my experience. (Though you should see how Koni packaged the shocks--they were held in place in their retail box by a flimsy piece of cardboard that had collapsed and a piece of foam on only one end of the box. The end of the shock bolts were supposed to have plastic caps on tehm to protect them, but they fell off I guess when the divider collapsed and allowed everything to shift.)
Old 08-08-2008, 10:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

well im glad to see you got yours before the expected date. mine came in the same condition, but that was the least of my worries as they werent damaged.

I got my fronts through other means, and they arrived 3 days after ordered.

Quick Reply: Not impressed with WS6store