Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Anyone Heading Out To Irwindale Today?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 03:06 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have relatives from not so far back that were nimibian tribesman. they happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I dont know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely **** yourself if you ever saw a real life lion.. especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the zambutu bibjano; aka the trial of life. until you have done half the **** that they have maybe you shouldnt even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and **** but guess what pal.. u arent'. now go grow some namibian genes and we'll talk about this **** for real
Old 07-18-2008, 03:08 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
I have relatives from not so far back that were nimibian tribesman. they happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I dont know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely **** yourself if you ever saw a real life lion.. especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the zambutu bibjano; aka the trial of life. until you have done half the **** that they have maybe you shouldnt even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and **** but guess what pal.. u arent'. now go grow some namibian genes and we'll talk about this **** for real
Well, come on down here to Phelan and visit. I ******* dare you. I'll have a nice little suprise waiting for you. I saw your metro-sexual gay ******* pics on your myspace page. I'd be more than happy to beat your ****** ***. You should have asked Jamie about me, 'cause I can be one mean ************ when I get pushed, and you pushed me, *******. You might have a family of your own someday. Just remember that Karma is a bitch. I hope some big african american ***** your wife behind your back! ha! But yeah, come on down *******. Me and you can have some fun.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:12 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
Well, come on down here to Phelan and visit. I ******* dare you. I'll have a nice little suprise waiting for you. I saw your metro-sexual gay ******* pics on your myspace page. I'd be more than happy to beat your ****** ***. You should have asked Jamie about me, 'cause I can be one mean ************ when I get pushed, and you pushed me, *******. You might have a family of your own someday. Just remember that Karma is a bitch. I hope some big african american ***** your wife behind your back! ha! But yeah, come on down *******. Me and you can have some fun.

YOu don't know who you're ****** with. I'm a 216 pound black man. I work as a security guard for a professional skater. I do carry guns, and I have been trained to use them in the event of an emergency and have been trained where to shoot to show self defense. I also have a 11 inch **** that I'm gonna ram up your ***.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:16 PM
8 Second Club

YOu don't know who you're ****** with. I'm a 216 pound black man. I work as a security guard for a professional skater. I do carry guns, and I have been trained to use them in the event of an emergency and have been trained where to shoot to show self defense. I also have a 11 inch **** that I'm gonna ram up your ***.
...the **** did you call me? Listen *******, but I really don't think you know who you're talking to or what you're getting your stupid *** into.

Do yourself a favor and back the **** down, ok?
Old 07-18-2008, 03:19 PM
12 Second Club

...the **** did you call me? Listen *******, but I really don't think you know who you're talking to or what you're getting your stupid *** into.

Do yourself a favor and back the **** down, ok?

listen mother ******. im done with this ****. do this anyother day i might be cool. but i found out my girl is ******* a black guy and you know what kind of **** that does to someone. luckily, no one besides by boy fonzie has been able to calm me down. i think the rage is good. my parents sent me away as a child to a mental institution because of it. now im done with this ****. i **** people up just for looking at me. it might be my anger problems, it might be the 5g of test i just did. either one, im ******* pissed. ur done son, ur done
Old 07-18-2008, 03:27 PM
8 Second Club

listen mother ******. im done with this ****. do this anyother day i might be cool. but i found out my girl is ******* a black guy and you know what kind of **** that does to someone. luckily, no one besides by boy fonzie has been able to calm me down. i think the rage is good. my parents sent me away as a child to a mental institution because of it. now im done with this ****. i **** people up just for looking at me. it might be my anger problems, it might be the 5g of test i just did. either one, im ******* pissed. ur done son, ur done
Laugh all you want dude, but its true, I wish I was making this **** up, but I'm not. I've gotten into many street fights before, about a dozen alone during highschool. Most of the time the fight would go like this:

-We face each other and put our fists up
-We start moving around in circles, facing each other ready to fight
-Guy throws a punch, I anticipate his move and dodge his punch
-I then punch him a few times in the chest and stomach area
-He backs away, holding his cheat area groaning in pain
-I then proceed to punch him in his jaw several times and knock him down to the ground
-I look him over, chuckle and leave the area

Most of the time my opponent doesnt even get a punch in, and in the few times where my opponent did get a punch in, it wasnt a good one and was fairly weak. See, I'll admit I'm not very strong, but I am pretty fast and good at dodging punches and anticipating the opponents moves. A few swift hits and they are done son, done!
Old 07-18-2008, 03:30 PM
12 Second Club

Hey jizzfinger I'm starting to get sick and tired of this ******* ****. Day in and day out, I warn you to keep your ******* mouth shut, and day after day you keep amazing me by opening it again. Next time you get the stupid ******* idea of opening it again, I'm gonna break your ******* teeth and rip your bottom jaw right off of your ******* skull. how the **** do you think thats going to feel? I'm not taking a few days off of work to hunt you down and ******* kill you. Learn to listen you ******* douchebag.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:33 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is that the best response you can come up with? I'm tired of your holier than thou facade on this forum, just because you joined after me doesn't mean people care about you. I'm sorry you live your life in a shell and will never understand what it's like to be an adult. So I am now telling you to grow up and stop pretending that I care. Got that, fucko?
Hey J, man what happen to PEACE AND LOVE???????........R.......
OH WELL it was Funny and ENTERTAINING....WHATZUPMAN?...
Old 07-24-2008, 01:15 AM
Teching In

WTF happened there? u okay ryan?
anyway.
IRWINDALE IS TOMORROW!!
im racing the camaro!!!!!!!!!!!!! yey.
anyone else goin?