Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

anyone in central valley want to get drug?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 05:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
Its ok, I think they are just all making stupid responses at the wording because they all have slow cars and they know they can't keep up
At least our cars have driveshafts
Old 08-24-2008, 05:09 PM
10 Second Club

and spark plugs
Old 08-24-2008, 05:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well, it seems that there is alot of Hustlers on this board that are always looking to race for "BIG BUCKS"....Well, Nate just called all of you out and is willing to race his cars not anybody elses. I am curious to see where all the hustler are.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:49 PM
Launching!

I'll drug you all the way to your local community college and sign you up for some English lessons.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:52 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by krazy4
He has some fast cars, someone step up cause I don't have enough lol
That may be but using that stupid jargon to try to sound cool is retarded.....now that I think of it, fast car+idiot behind the wheel=trouble....
Old 08-24-2008, 05:56 PM
Launching!

one would think,with gods gift to motors,the all mighty ls1,there would be people who actually race,other then just talk **** and act barney badass.

Its very simple LADYS.

I have a few decent running cars,and i would like to get a friendly race off with some of these badass ls1 cars on this site,for a friendly fee ofcourse.
If you guys can barrow your nuts from your old lady long enough to accept,or atleast sudgest a race,then i will try and accomadate.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chaman
That may be but using that stupid jargon to try to sound cool is retarded.....now that I think of it, fast car+idiot behind the wheel=trouble....
I did not know this was an academic writing course, where the use of jargon is impermissible. I thought this was the internet where people use slang all the time.

Last edited by travie319; 08-24-2008 at 06:13 PM.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:02 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by elky489
one would think,with gods gift to motors,the all mighty ls1,there would be people who actually race,other then just talk **** and act barney badass.

Its very simple LADYS.

I have a few decent running cars,and i would like to get a friendly race off with some of these badass ls1 cars on this site,for a friendly fee ofcourse.
If you guys can barrow your nuts from your old lady long enough to accept,or atleast sudgest a race,then i will try and accomadate.
i "sudgest" you "barrow" and english book and learn how to write. then maybe some people on here will "accomadate" you.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by travie319
I did not know this was an academic writing course, where the use of jargon is impermissible. I thought this was the internet where people use slang all the time.
Not impermissible....everyone has the right to sound stupid or to defend stupid posts, congrats to you two!
Old 08-24-2008, 08:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by travie319
Well, it seems that there is alot of Hustlers on this board that are always looking to race for "BIG BUCKS"....Well, Nate just called all of you out and is willing to race his cars not anybody elses. I am curious to see where all the hustler are.
Im curious to see your emotional or romantic involvement with the OP is...care to share? better yet....dont.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by hlaalu
i "sudgest" you "barrow" and english book and learn how to write. then maybe some people on here will "accomadate" you.
hahahhaha!!!!
Old 08-24-2008, 09:21 PM
12 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by elky489

Its very simple LADYS.

What kind of a tool comes into a forum with a random thread calling anyone out to get DRUG? Do you know how stupid you sound with your e-pein. My car probably isnt faster than yours....but Im not making an asshat out of my self on the biggest GM message board.

How about you come over to my house...I kick you in the nuts....you go back home and we call it a day. Seriously this is some honda type ****.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:44 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ss1129

How about you come over to my house...I kick you in the nuts....you go back home and we call it a day. Seriously this is some honda type ****.
lol
Old 08-24-2008, 09:52 PM
TECH Regular

the guy is looking for a race, not a grammar lesson...i dont think he stepped out of line at any point...in case you dont know, this guy has a couple pretty bad *** rides that hes down to run...
seems like the members with the least amount of technical merit are always the ones blabbing out their ***...
Old 08-24-2008, 10:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS
the guy is looking for a race, not a grammar lesson...i dont think he stepped out of line at any point...in case you dont know, this guy has a couple pretty bad *** rides that hes down to run...
seems like the members with the least amount of technical merit are always the ones blabbing out their ***...

Lets see your technical merit.....apart from butt kissing....

In case you didnt knew, grammar is quite necessary to effectively communicate with others. Excuse those of us who like to use the English language properly.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:09 PM
TECH Addict

feel free to go race him in mexico, let us know how that goes.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by chaman
Lets see your technical merit.....apart from butt kissing....

In case you didnt knew, grammar is quite necessary to effectively communicate with others. Excuse those of us who like to use the English language properly.

so your telling me that you did not understand what was being implied in the original post because he used the wrong adverb in a sentence? geez man its not too hard to put two and two together...reading comprehension is a bitch huh...
Old 08-25-2008, 12:14 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
Its ok, I think they are just all making stupid responses at the wording because they all have slow cars and they know they can't keep up
I don't think this guy will find a run in the western section. Seems like most people just like to talk ****. Most of the time the people doing all the talking have slow cars. But i guess thats just how it goes around here
Old 08-25-2008, 01:02 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
At least our cars have driveshafts
Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
and spark plugs
mine has both of those..... and more
Old 08-25-2008, 01:30 AM
Launching!

Wow,i honestly can't believe all the sandy vagina's in this thread,who honestly don't belong in the thread.Its pretty simple.If your going to talk about grammer and how stupid i am,then dont post in here.Its a simple request on my part,im looking for a money race or two locally with something other then a ******* keyboard.

Whats funny is,everyone that is bitching and acting like a ******* *** understood what was being implied.They just choose to be ******** because they have nothing to offer to the thread other then that.