Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

anyone in central valley want to get drug?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 02:43 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This spelling and grammar lesson brought to you by some of the most illiterate young men California schooling can muster. Look, I bet you can go through every friggin' post in this Western Section and can't find one that doesn't have a spelling, punctuation, or grammatical error! So lighten up and answer the question. Do you want to race or just be a grammar school tool??
Old 08-25-2008, 10:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by elky489
MAtt i doubt it,there to busy making fun of the thread title.

Just to clarify.

WOULD ANYONE in the central valley like to get fucked up in a drag race on a street in mexico let me know.
Who the f*** is going to drive to Mexico to street race
Old 08-25-2008, 11:08 AM
TECH Regular

Will you bring real money, not like king tom? We have a car that will do somthing with you i'll send you a pm
Old 08-25-2008, 11:22 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

chaman and hlaalu you guys are being retarded. You have slow *** cars, and couldnt hang with anyone so no wonder all you have to say is stupid ****. Those of us with cars that could actually hang are interested in seeing this thread.

So shut the **** up slowasses, noone care's what you think of his grammar. And dont get all butthurt now just cause I had to tell you how it is

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
Who the f*** is going to drive to Mexico to street race
and Jason,wake up man, all the races we do are in "Mexico"!

Now can anyone actually represent the Western Section??? I'd be down if my car was together, it will be soon
Old 08-25-2008, 11:25 AM
TECH Regular

PM Sent
Old 08-25-2008, 12:06 PM
On The Tree

pm sent
Old 08-25-2008, 12:31 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
chaman and hlaalu you guys are being retarded. You have slow *** cars, and couldnt hang with anyone so no wonder all you have to say is stupid ****. Those of us with cars that could actually hang are interested in seeing this thread.
haha
Old 08-25-2008, 02:41 PM
On The Tree

You can probably find a good run for cash under that Irwindale thread, there was few guys who wanted to run on the street.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:32 PM
On The Tree

this thread is funny
Old 08-25-2008, 03:52 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Typical Mustang owner talking ****
Old 08-25-2008, 04:14 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Dan
Typical Mustang owner talking ****
Typical TA owner, can't step up.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:00 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
Typical TA owner, can't step up.
lmao!!
Old 08-25-2008, 05:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

So shut the **** up slowasses, noone care's what you think of his grammar. And dont get all butthurt now just cause I had to tell you how it is

and Jason,wake up man, all the races we do are in "Mexico"!

Now can anyone actually represent the Western Section??? I'd be down if my car was together, it will be soon

I wonder how someone knows if my car is fast from a pic in the sig....anyways, one thing is for sure...mine is prettier...LOL!!

Gotta love e-thugs.....big keyboard, small brains....

BTW REAL man take this **** into the dragstrip instead of endangering innocent people lives to sustain pissin contests....from small dicks....
Old 08-25-2008, 05:08 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by chaman
I wonder how someone knows if my car is fast from a pic in the sig....anyways, one thing is for sure...mine is prettier...LOL!!

BTW REAL man take this **** into the dragstrip instead of endangering innocent people lives to sustain pissin contests....from small dicks....
Your car ain't fast, get over it. Who says they endanger innocent people? Do you know where they race? Do you know what time? Do you know they race in the middle of LA traffic on 4pm on a friday? Exactly, its better to not speak so you don't look like an ignorant *****.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:10 PM
Launching!

you want to meet me at bako,i will be more then happy yo take your money.And i doubt your car is worth as much as either of my cars,or is as clean.Both my cars could be show cars,**** the elco has been in a few calenders and has won its share of car shows.

Also to the guys who pmed me.I responded.Dont want to travel,and i really dont want to goto compton,not my scene.I have a good road and would like to do something here.Thats why i posted anyone in the central valley.But we might be able to work something out.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:12 PM
10 Second Club

i know your car is slow because ive seen you posting for the last year or two. Now tell me, it's slow isnt it? Please correct me if im wrong.. And btw, youre smoking crack if you think ur silver WS6 with HP's look's better then my SOM SS

How does me telling you to shut the hell up while making an *** of yourself make me an e-thug? I thought e-thugging reuired at the very least some sort of threat of physical or other harm. Shutting the hell up is just what i think you should do. Real men know when to shut the hell up.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:31 PM
TECH Veteran

Boy...Im scared......please guys help me, I mean....oh damn...Mods!!! For the love of God, dont let them hurt me.....

Yeah congrats on looking like a "real man".....

God....you are so easy...LOL!
Old 08-25-2008, 06:35 PM
10 Second Club

Boy...Im scared......please guys help me, I mean....oh damn...Mods!!! For the love of God, dont let them hurt me.....

Yeah congrats on looking like a "real man".....

God....you are so easy...LOL!
huh? what are u scared of? I didnt make any threats to you I just pointed out that your car is slow as ****, and you have no place in a thread where people are talking about racing. I am so easy to what? To provoke me and have me call your poser *** out? lol

btw, the billet gas cap cover is gay as hell
Old 08-25-2008, 06:37 PM
10 Second Club

= me all over your poser ***
Old 08-25-2008, 06:38 PM
TECH Veteran

huh? what are u scared of? I didnt make any threats to you I just pointed out that your car is slow as ****, and you have no place in a thread where people are talking about racing. I am so easy to what? To provoke me and have me call your poser *** out? lol

btw, the billet gas cap cover is gay as hell
Yeah boy keep going....boy you are owning!!! Make LS1tech....and your mom proud!