Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Krazy4 vs. White Mongoose vs. Fifedogg

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 05:12 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well why dont you get rid of your ridicoulous screenname. also i didnt get you banned i simply notified the moderator of your posts, he took it from there
Old 08-27-2008, 05:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wasnt "harrasing" you like the moderator said, I just disagreed. If anyone looks up your pasts post youve had your **** talking moments. Didnt you once tell someone to get knee pads and suck your dick or something like that? That doesnt deserve a ban? My username was just so you would know who I am. I didnt come back to "bash you", I could have done that that day. As you can see i prefer a technical conversation instead. dont worry the pms thing is an inside joke, no one outside of here will get it but you know what? I'll change it later for you, or when my ban is lifted.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BS@PMS
I wasnt "harrasing" you like the moderator said,
As found on dictionary.com:

harass - to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute.

I would say that is exactly what you would call following someone from post to post "sharing your opinion" (which led to disturbance on Ryne's part, and which could also be construed as pestering, or continually bothering) which you were doing, and still continue to do.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:27 PM

Okay,thnx for the english lesson. see u guys around. this post was about the heads not me and ryne. im done posting here.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:28 PM
10 Second Club

Okay,thnx for the english lesson. see u guys around. this post was about the heads not me and ryne. im done posting here.
*vocabulary

sorry to come off as a dick, but I am ******* bored here at work and with that statement you walked right into that. And I disagree, just look at your screenname and then try to tell me the whole reason you logged on today wasn't to try to ruffle Ryne's feathers.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:39 PM

Yeah,i wasnt coming back quiet either. But cmon, he's not that sensitive. I knew he would see it but I wasnt even planning on replying with him. I was bored at work today to so i know where youre coming from. Oh well, lets let it die. BTW, I couldnt change the screen name, guess I'll have to wait till im officialy "back".

Who's C5natie?
Old 08-27-2008, 05:41 PM
10 Second Club

Yeah,i wasnt coming back quiet either. But cmon, he's not that sensitive. I knew he would see it but I wasnt even planning on replying with him. I was bored at work today to so i know where youre coming from. Oh well, lets let it die. BTW, I couldnt change the screen name, guess I'll have to wait till im officialy "back".

Who's C5natie?
No, he's not that sensitive, im just super ******* bored I agree to let it die as well. Yea, don't worry about the screenname, nothin you can do about it
Old 08-27-2008, 05:42 PM
10 Second Club

Who's C5natie?
Just some fool who thinks his 'vette can hang We'll see..
Old 08-27-2008, 05:42 PM

i really wont even post almost anything unless i know the person so no worries. c ya!
Old 08-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Launching!

Hahaha this **** went from 3 camaros racing, too my 245 heads and ended up with ryne and c5 natie
Old 08-27-2008, 05:59 PM
Launching!

i really wont even post almost anything unless i know the person so no worries. c ya!
Hey BS@PMS we should try our cars out man, express c5 h/c a4 vs cms ss h/c m6, just let me get my clutch and will head down to irwindale
Old 08-27-2008, 06:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah ive never seen any of "express" cars in action..
Old 08-28-2008, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by white mongoose
Hey BS@PMS we should try our cars out man, express c5 h/c a4 vs cms ss h/c m6, just let me get my clutch and will head down to irwindale
Sounds good to me. Im always up for a good race but forget Irwindale. Get your clutch ready and we could meet in Fontana on November 1st or 2nd. I enjoy being an underdog because honestly, you have a way bigger cam, bigger heads, you probably run more comp on your forged motor and you have 4.10's in a Ford 9in and you run bigger slicks. I built my car for the road, 3.42 freeway gears, mild stall, smaller cam and heads. Other than that my only mod is 26x10 slicks. Even if I lose but Im right on your ***, It'll be almost like a win for me hanging with a straight drag car. I love testing my car against fast cars, should be fun regardless of outcome but you should take me out easy if not then it will show that effieciency is better than bigger. BTW, no juice, just two n/a h/c cars, plus you shouldnt need it right?
Old 08-28-2008, 01:45 PM
11 Second Club

BS@CMS you act like your a professional driver when you drive an a4. Even if you might get close at fontana you would get smoked on the street. Mongoose's car will whoop on you. I would love to set up a race with you on the street and show you what's up, LoL. By the way I thought you were done posting here. All you have is negative **** to say, why don't you post somewhere else.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Launching!

Sounds good to me. Im always up for a good race but forget Irwindale. Get your clutch ready and we could meet in Fontana on November 1st or 2nd. I enjoy being an underdog because honestly, you have a way bigger cam, bigger heads, you probably run more comp on your forged motor and you have 4.10's in a Ford 9in and you run bigger slicks. I built my car for the road, 3.42 freeway gears, mild stall, smaller cam and heads. Other than that my only mod is 26x10 slicks. Even if I lose but Im right on your ***, It'll be almost like a win for me hanging with a straight drag car. I love testing my car against fast cars, should be fun regardless of outcome but you should take me out easy if not then it will show that effieciency is better than bigger. BTW, no juice, just two n/a h/c cars, plus you shouldnt need it right?
Actually my car is not a drag car im allways driving up and down on it, on the streets and the freeway so dont no where u getting that my car is a drag just because i have a big h/c and as for slicks i will use the same ones u have 26x10 ets, but i dont really think that ur going to b on my *** lol
Old 08-28-2008, 02:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

but i dont really think that ur going to b on my *** lol
That is for sure.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:52 PM

Actually my car is not a drag car im allways driving up and down on it, on the streets and the freeway so dont no where u getting that my car is a drag just because i have a big h/c and as for slicks i will use the same ones u have 26x10 ets, but i dont really think that ur going to b on my *** lol
First of all, tell your girlfriend I never said anything negative about your car. Im sure you can speak for yourself and we havent been insulting each other anyway. i know your car is fast but we're talking about a track race here and my point is your car is more setup for drag racing than mine even if it is a street car. And youre right, I shouldnt be on your *** but thats up to you. I wouldnt be saying LOL either cause you never know.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:44 PM
12 Second Club

Well **** I guess that means my car is not a drag car then since I will be driving it everywhere good to know

seriously though the car is set up for drag racing there is no denying that, it sure as hell ain't a road course car, and its not a 200mph high way flyer like a supra
Old 08-28-2008, 03:46 PM
12 Second Club

but i dont really think that ur going to b on my *** lol
Well I hope you learned out to cut a better light then you use to, because if you cut a bad light and he cuts a good one its hard to run down a car when your only a second faster, especially since his car is stalled auto on a slick, you know its going to hook without too much of a hic-up.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Fifedogg
BS@CMS you act like your a professional driver when you drive an a4. Even if you might get close at fontana you would get smoked on the street. Mongoose's car will whoop on you. I would love to set up a race with you on the street and show you what's up, LoL. By the way I thought you were done posting here. All you have is negative **** to say, why don't you post somewhere else.

Dude, if someone is close to you on a track race, why would the street race outcome be any different? A road is a road, if someone spanks you on the track probably the same will happen on the street.

Whitemongoose, I wanna keep it cool. I dont know the outcome and neither do you. We dont have crystal ***** so lets not get cocky. What if you miss a shift, get wheel hop, or what if Im faster than you think? You never know what can happen. Lets let the cars shine. i know youre a competitive guy as am I, lets line them up in Fontana if you want. Racing was your idea so no one can say I was talking **** and called you out or anything or that i said I was faster so i hope we keep it cool and I can see you there in November for an intresting race.

Quick Reply: Krazy4 vs. White Mongoose vs. Fifedogg