Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Krazy4 vs. White Mongoose vs. Fifedogg

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008 | 04:05 PM
12 Second Club

Other than it being hard to hook on the street, if anything you have the advantage on a street. I have only seen a select few 6 spds hook real well on the street, and that was with a nicely prepped street, a big tire, and a very badass driver.
Old 08-28-2008 | 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
Other than it being hard to hook on the street, if anything you have the advantage on a street. I have only seen a select few 6 spds hook real well on the street, and that was with a nicely prepped street, a big tire, and a very badass driver.
I agree, but I dont know Carlos(whitemongoose) so I wont call him a bad driver but after all the raids theres been plus that Eagle Rock accident, I wanna stay off the streets. Plus i have a government job and i wont risk it on a street race.
Old 08-28-2008 | 04:40 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BS@PMS
I agree, but I dont know Carlos(whitemongoose) so I wont call him a bad driver but after all the raids theres been plus that Eagle Rock accident, I wanna stay off the streets. Plus i have a government job and i wont risk it on a street race.
I would like in on this also. I have another CMS built 347 that we can put to the test. I dont know when my car will be done though, I have been so busy with work and school, but it will be within the next week or two I hope
Old 08-28-2008 | 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
I would like in on this also. I have another CMS built 347 that we can put to the test. I dont know when my car will be done though, I have been so busy with work and school, but it will be within the next week or two I hope
Sounds good to me man. The only thing I say is to make it a motor to motor race, no juice. Let the real hp shine. Anyway I'll be there in November so just look for me. When my cutouts and tires come in nxt month I might knock some rust off at Irwindale, I'll post if I go.
Old 08-28-2008 | 04:50 PM
10 Second Club

Sounds good to me man. The only thing I say is to make it a motor to motor race, no juice. Let the real hp shine. Anyway I'll be there in November so just look for me. When my cutouts and tires come in nxt month I might knock some rust off at Irwindale, I'll post if I go.
I wont even have the solenoids on my car
Old 08-28-2008 | 04:53 PM

Hehe, alright. I'll be looking for you then.
Old 08-28-2008 | 04:59 PM

BTW, this isnt some battle between shops here, lets just run our cars and have fun.
Old 08-28-2008 | 05:01 PM
10 Second Club

BTW, this isnt some battle between shops here, lets just run our cars and have fun.
I didnt think it was. I'll just be glad to have my car back on the track at all to tell you the truth! I won't be able to make Irwindale for the next 3 months because of school, but we can set up something else
Old 08-28-2008 | 05:20 PM

I didnt think it was. I'll just be glad to have my car back on the track at all to tell you the truth! I won't be able to make Irwindale for the next 3 months because of school, but we can set up something else
U saw my profile, I was wondering who would see that. This is a temporary username so theres nothing there. Anyway, maybe a sunday in september, u let me know.
Old 08-28-2008 | 05:24 PM
11 Second Club

Dude, if someone is close to you on a track race, why would the street race outcome be any different? A road is a road, if someone spanks you on the track probably the same will happen on the street.
What I meant was if you were to beat him e.t. wise, he should be reeling you in the whole time because of you being an A4. Most street races I'm in go over 115 MPH. Do your's? His car as well as mine would keep pullin when yours falls off. I have no doubt we would pull you really hard from a roll. I also have no doubt your stalled car will get out of the hole a lot faster. So here we go again A4 vs. M6. We should set up a street race... O I forgot you don't want race on the street you only race on the track LoL.

What do you do? You obviously don't work much being that your on this site arguing all day.
Old 08-28-2008 | 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Fifedogg
What I meant was if you were to beat him e.t. wise, he should be reeling you in the whole time because of you being an A4. Most street races I'm in go over 115 MPH. Do your's? His car as well as mine would keep pullin when yours falls off. I have no doubt we would pull you really hard from a roll. I also have no doubt your stalled car will get out of the hole a lot faster. So here we go again A4 vs. M6. We should set up a street race... O I forgot you don't want race on the street you only race on the track LoL.

What do you do? You obviously don't work much being that your on this site arguing all day.
Oh my god man! I trap over 120mph in the 1/4mi. Dont you know how ratios work? He's geared for a strip mine is geared for top speed. It'll be the other way around, he might have a faster et and I'll have more trap speed. More than likely I'll have to catch him at half track. Read a book on how that works. He has 6 speeds but they are close ratios, thats why 1st and 2nd pull hard. It all about where your shift points and stall are. My car pulls very hard at toptrack, if we were to go beyond a 1/4mi you'd see him drop offf and me still going, thats science. 4.10= good for drag strip, lower top speed, 3.42= good for freeway, higher top speed.

BTW, Im a power plant engineer and I have some free time on my hands this week, dont hate.
Old 08-28-2008 | 05:41 PM

BTW, autos are the favorite trannys in drag racing for a reason.
Old 08-28-2008 | 05:42 PM
Launching!

Dude, if someone is close to you on a track race, why would the street race outcome be any different? A road is a road, if someone spanks you on the track probably the same will happen on the street.

Whitemongoose, I wanna keep it cool. I dont know the outcome and neither do you. We dont have crystal ***** so lets not get cocky. What if you miss a shift, get wheel hop, or what if Im faster than you think? You never know what can happen. Lets let the cars shine. i know youre a competitive guy as am I, lets line them up in Fontana if you want. Racing was your idea so no one can say I was talking **** and called you out or anything or that i said I was faster so i hope we keep it cool and I can see you there in November for an intresting race.
Yeah me too man i just wana race and have some fun, and believe me i no ur car is fast i no what express work, had my old set up done by then, but yeah man let me get my clutch and will def hit fontana
Old 08-28-2008 | 05:58 PM
11 Second Club

I would love to roll race you then if your that confident that you will pull. Lets set something up...
Old 08-28-2008 | 07:03 PM
10 Second Club

Unhappy

How about little old me............i have an upgrade in the works........so maybe i could join the fun.............i promise i'll try to hang...........if you guys give me a car or two.....lol...oh and im sorry getting in your guys coolaid..........lol
Old 08-28-2008 | 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by white mongoose
Yeah me too man i just wana race and have some fun, and believe me i no ur car is fast i no what express work, had my old set up done by then, but yeah man let me get my clutch and will def hit fontana
Thnx man. I built my car with a purpose and I know what it can do and for what it is im very happy with it as Im sure you feel the same about your car.

Fosho, I'll see you there
Old 08-28-2008 | 08:12 PM
12 Second Club

My street races go exactly a 1/4 anyways, roll racing is for

I would love to roll race you then if your that confident that you will pull. Lets set something up...
That vette definitely has a bigger top end than your car, plus aerodynamics are on his side, you might get the initial pull up to just north of 100 but he is more aerodynamic than you and has the gears for a higher top speed so if you wanna do a top speed run, my bet is with the vette.

I got a great idea. Why don't you guys do the standing mile, that will involve from a dig and what you guys have in the top end, it will settle everything. I remember seeing a thread on who wanted to do it, you guys should all sign up and viola you get your race.
Old 08-28-2008 | 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by geovett
How about little old me............i have an upgrade in the works........so maybe i could join the fun.............i promise i'll try to hang...........if you guys give me a car or two.....lol...oh and im sorry getting in your guys coolaid..........lol
Whats up Geovett, probably got some sneeky laughy gas huh? Of course you can join, we'll allways need a camera man.
BTW, in case you havent tuned in this is Nate.. you know C5xxxxx
Old 08-28-2008 | 08:14 PM
On The Tree

**** Roll Race
Old 08-28-2008 | 08:14 PM
12 Second Club

^^^ thats a good way to get a longer ban time

Quick Reply: Krazy4 vs. White Mongoose vs. Fifedogg