Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Challenger not a challenge at all

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008 | 01:07 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by chaman
Your dumber in every post...how can you?? I can FIT the Jeep in the Maggies cargo area, moron. I did the math but considered cargo space and and practicality...yes a concept to hard for you to grasp.
ta ta ta today junior!
here is a concept even your big throat couldnt handle.

the jeep's cargo room is 35 cubic feet seat up and 69 feet seat down
the magnum's cargo room is 27.2 feet seat up and 71.6 seat down.

wow, you really stepped up to the bigger and more practical vehicle their numb nuts, i bet you could fit a jeep in the back of your maggie, in that whole whopping 2 cubic feet you got on the jeeps total room, but half the time most people would not even have to bother with folding down the rear seats, so in my book you lose.

you gave up an awd suv with faster acceleration and better handling for 2 cubic feet?

this is the part where the loud buzzer chimes in and the words

FAIL gets stamped on your forehead.
Old 09-03-2008 | 01:07 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
Or he is neglecting to mention some mods on his car, or the challenger got a bad downshift.

Put it this way, the 300SRT is suppose to be slower right? Well I raced a stock one with my camaro (minor bolt ons and gears 3.73s), 320 to the tire and a little lighter than stock and I had less than 1/4 tank of gas. I raced him about 4-5 times on the freeway. He is a fellow F body owner as well. First race we did from 75ish because thats where he came up beside me, right off the downshift he pulled on me because it was a dead spot in my car, he got about a car on me then I VERY SLOWLY started to pull on him, getting to about 120ish I had about a car on him. We went from 50, which is a nice downshift to 2nd in my car and he never even pulled, I jumped out on him and continued to slowly walk away. So if your following my 320rwhp lightened camaro with 3.73 gears BARELY walked away from a SRT300 on the freeway. And the challenger IS faster than the SRT300. Your telling me that your stock geared stock weight LT1 will pull away from my bolt on and geared LS1 on the freeway, see how ******* retarded you sound YOU IGNORANT ****!
Quoted for truth.
Old 09-03-2008 | 01:28 AM
TECH Regular

Keep your cool bud your not nutswinging from him yet. The smilie wasn't very serious. Take a look at my SRT300 story and you will see why this event did not happen like he stated it to be.
No, no, I feel you AlmostRyan. I am just saying, **** happens. Maybe the fool put shitty shitty gas in there. Maybe he thought it was a bright idea to do something really stupid to his engine. I just get annoyed with people saying they know there is no way in hell something happened, but at the end of the day, they weren't there. That is all I am saying. I really kind of doubt his story as well, but I guess it could happen... Now there are certain people that post on here, even if they say the sky is blue, I am going to call bull ****.
Old 09-03-2008 | 01:31 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by lt1 hawk
No, no, I feel you AlmostRyan. I am just saying, **** happens. Maybe the fool put shitty shitty gas in there. Maybe he thought it was a bright idea to do something really stupid to his engine. I just get annoyed with people saying they know there is no way in hell something happened, but at the end of the day, they weren't there. That is all I am saying. I really kind of doubt his story as well, but I guess it could happen... Now there are certain people that post on here, even if they say the sky is blue, I am going to call bull ****.
I'm the same way with some people, like I said its possible if something like that happened. But the way he stated the story, no, didn't happen. There is something missing from his story, because under normal conditions, that WILL NOT happen. So there is a missing variable that allowed his slow POS LT1 car to get ahead of a challenger.
Old 09-03-2008 | 01:38 AM
TECH Regular

I'm the same way with some people, like I said its possible if something like that happened. But the way he stated the story, no, didn't happen. There is something missing from his story, because under normal conditions, that WILL NOT happen. So there is a missing variable that allowed his slow POS LT1 car to get ahead of a challenger.
Hey, take it easy on the LT1 jokes... I love my car. I think I am going to cry in my beer now... wait, I'm stuck in Iraq, only near-beer for this guy...
Old 09-03-2008 | 01:39 AM
12 Second Club

Hey, take it easy on the LT1 jokes... I love my car. I think I am going to cry in my beer now... wait, I'm stuck in Iraq, only near-beer for this guy...
Well I salute you for being out there
Old 09-03-2008 | 01:44 AM
TECH Regular

Quoted for truth.
takes a big man to quote himself. I'm not goin to lose any sleep if some people dont believe me.Guess I shouldn't post up that I beat a GTR too.lol j/k
Old 09-03-2008 | 01:45 AM
TECH Regular

Well I salute you for being out there
Thank you. Well, after you cut that salute, how about you send me some booze? Just kidding, I don't feel like losing rank over a beer... especially since I have a kid on the way. I am actually one of those sick ***** that likes being in combat zones.... believe it or not, in some ways it makes life simpler... Plus I am not dealing with gas and food prices out here, and my Camaro is not racking up the miles or drinking fuel like a thirsty Irishman. Some fool tried to siphon fuel out of her the other night though is what my wife told me. I was just more pissed that they took off the car cover and let dew settle on my car. bastards, someone is going to die if I ever see them trying to screw with my baby when I get home.
Old 09-03-2008 | 01:48 AM
Staging Lane

you guys are all ******* retarded. bad driver/good driver, bad jump/good jump, weight to power ratio... who gives a ****. He won the race. could happen again, could not. Simple fact is that in this particular case, just as it says in the title of the thread, "Challenger not a challenge at all "

PERIOD
Old 09-03-2008 | 02:16 AM
Teching In

oh but common its no fun if the retards dont come out and call BS on EVERYTHING.
Old 09-03-2008 | 03:21 AM
12 Second Club

Thank you. Well, after you cut that salute, how about you send me some booze? Just kidding, I don't feel like losing rank over a beer... especially since I have a kid on the way. I am actually one of those sick ***** that likes being in combat zones.... believe it or not, in some ways it makes life simpler... Plus I am not dealing with gas and food prices out here, and my Camaro is not racking up the miles or drinking fuel like a thirsty Irishman. Some fool tried to siphon fuel out of her the other night though is what my wife told me. I was just more pissed that they took off the car cover and let dew settle on my car. bastards, someone is going to die if I ever see them trying to screw with my baby when I get home.
I believe it, there is less bullshit politics out there. Just protect you and your company.

And **** this thread, this guy is just jealous he has a POS LT1 and can't afford a new car that everyone will stare at so decided to come on here to make up a story on how he beat a challenger. Just like everything no video no proof
Old 09-03-2008 | 10:34 AM
TECH Regular

Old 09-03-2008 | 10:39 AM
Banned

And **** this thread, this guy is just jealous he has a POS LT1 and can't afford a new car that everyone will stare at so decided to come on here to make up a story on how he beat a challenger. Just like everything no video no proof
I take offence to that. cuz i cant afford a new car... and i drive an lt1
Old 09-03-2008 | 11:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
simply put, after driving one personally, i would call the car the biggest joke since vtech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbKd_8aWY5k
So you posted a video of an obviously modded TA against a challenger? We can't even see the times.

Eh, I don't really care either way. I don't want a challenger because its the fastest thing on the road, I want one because it would make for a good DD in 6-speed form.

Also, comparisons of the R/T vs SRT-8 are painfully similar in comparison tests. Save myself 10k by buying a blue R/T.
Old 09-03-2008 | 12:03 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by z34_nut
So you posted a video of an obviously modded TA against a challenger? We can't even see the times.

Eh, I don't really care either way. I don't want a challenger because its the fastest thing on the road, I want one because it would make for a good DD in 6-speed form.

Also, comparisons of the R/T vs SRT-8 are painfully similar in comparison tests. Save myself 10k by buying a blue R/T.
found that vid on here, that t/a ran a 13.3 only mods are lid and catback. the challenger ran a 14.0
Old 09-03-2008 | 12:19 PM
Staging Lane

I believe it, there is less bullshit politics out there. Just protect you and your company.

wow... you're real mature.
Old 09-03-2008 | 12:25 PM
TECH Regular

Come on flame war! Come on!
Old 09-03-2008 | 12:29 PM
TECH Resident

Old 09-03-2008 | 01:32 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by whatsgrip?
Attached Thumbnails Challenger not a challenge at all-little-asian-girl-demotivational-posterl-1-.jpg  
Old 09-03-2008 | 01:35 PM
TECH Resident

haahahahhahhhahh...... thats awsome in a creepy way

Quick Reply: Challenger not a challenge at all