Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Spanked 2005 M3!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 07:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
I had a white one try to run me on the 118 (westbound) on Sunday night after work. He took off a few times and played ricer bob through traffic. So i didn't give chase, but i did speed up a bit to watch him both times and I wasn't really impressed with the overall acceleration rate. I looked similar to that of a bone stock evo 8.

Why is it BOTH times i had the opportunity to run a new M3, they BOTH wanted to play the ricer bob routine and make a slalom course out of the traffic on the freeway? Buncha douchbags if you ask me.
Let me know if you see a Modded black Scoobi STI on the 118, the "SUBARU" letters on the back are removed, still running stock wheels.
Thats my twin brother, We got the thing in the 12's @ LACR before they closed.
Yet he was still pissed when I pulled about 10 lengths on him from 65-135 in the bird
Old 09-09-2008, 08:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
I had a white one try to run me on the 118 (westbound) on Sunday night after work. He took off a few times and played ricer bob through traffic. So i didn't give chase, but i did speed up a bit to watch him both times and I wasn't really impressed with the overall acceleration rate. I looked similar to that of a bone stock evo 8.

Why is it BOTH times i had the opportunity to run a new M3, they BOTH wanted to play the ricer bob routine and make a slalom course out of the traffic on the freeway? Buncha douchbags if you ask me.
he wants to show you how nimble his car is.

when i was a kid with a slower car i thought THAT was racing.
i don't do it now though.
a few years ago i witnessed this m3 and an acura weaving around traffic and slam right into each other while the acura was cutting from #1 lane to #3 lane and the m3 was cutting from an exit (say #5 lane) to #3 lane when they were right next to each other. they used each other's car to stabilize and managed to avoid ending up in some horrific wreck. it almost looked intentional.

you never know what's going on with the other driver in a spontaneous freeway race. he could be on something, suicidal, or just some kid who thinks he's invincible.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:43 PM
12 Second Club

Nice kill! Watch out for the new M3 though. Those things go pretty good. I went to a BMW dealership one day and bullshitted them into a test drive. Pretty surprised with that car.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:55 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SchwarzesWS6
i call bullshit.... no way you could have beat him with those mods. Do you have a video?.... no way

Just pullin your chain. Felt I had to keep the current theme going in these race threads. Good kill.
LMAO..this guy
Old 09-10-2008, 11:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

I beat a M3 w/ my LT1 the other night on the freeway, but it wasn't by a lot. Went up to a 140.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:33 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
I beat a M3 w/ my LT1 the other night on the freeway, but it wasn't by a lot. Went up to a 140.
Definitely call BS on that.

And I'm not kidding.

Yeah, I am. Nice kill Jason.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

damn I thought they would be faster than that, nice kill.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:27 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by krazy4
Nice kill! Watch out for the new M3 though. Those things go pretty good. I went to a BMW dealership one day and bullshitted them into a test drive. Pretty surprised with that car.
The new M3 is what i was talking about in both instances. I believe the OP was too.

OP- I'll keep an eye out for your brother. I work swing so i'm out pretty late in Santa Monica, so i'm out pretty late by most peoples standards.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Teching In

dang man nice kill. this is for the nice kill

i got a similar story......this brand new 7 series got next to me and punched it at the green light i caught up to him at the next red light and we waited for the green. we both took off at the green and i got the jump on him but then he flew right by me and kept on going. he got me by like 4 cars. i then caught him on the next light he looked over at me and gave me a thumbs up and i did as well. i looked over at the passenger and it was his wife reading a book i then took a look at the back seat and he had his two little girls, ages around 7 and 8, in their baby seats enjoying the ride and looking at my car with happy smiles. it was hilarious. and that's my two cents
Old 09-11-2008, 09:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by maverick32

i got a similar story......this brand new 7 series got next to me and punched it at the green light i caught up to him at the next red light and we waited for the green. we both took off at the green and i got the jump on him but then he flew right by me and kept on going. he got me by like 4 cars. i then caught him on the next light he looked over at me and gave me a thumbs up and i did as well. i looked over at the passenger and it was his wife reading a book i then took a look at the back seat and he had his two little girls, ages around 7 and 8, in their baby seats enjoying the ride and looking at my car with happy smiles. it was hilarious. and that's my two cents
4 lengths with a fully loaded car...damn that sucks.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:54 AM
TECH Regular

is somethin wrong with your car????
Old 09-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Banned

wtf! hes racing with his family in the car? that's just stupid.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:02 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WS6_Suicide_Machine
wtf! hes racing with his family in the car? that's just stupid.
verdad
Old 09-11-2008, 11:03 AM
11 Second Club

that is the worst death post ive ever read, im really truly sorry, but that **** is hilarious.

Quick Reply: Spanked 2005 M3!