What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Pricing: 1998 Gold WS6

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 08:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pricing: 1998 Gold WS6

i sold my gold ws6 to my buddy back home when it blew up for 7500 with a extra motor that needed to have some work done to it... anyways he now is in a lil bit of a bind and i sold it to him hoping one day i could buy it back... it has 103k on the car 20k on the new motor punched out a bit motor fully rebuilt and forged 6 speed with ram stage 2 clutch... he wrecked the left front a while back and had it all fixed nicely and repainted the whole car... i put a 4.10 gear in at 40k miles and never had it recalibrated so it really dosent have 103k miles on it... what would it be worth??
Old 03-29-2009, 01:46 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dwayneogles
i sold my gold ws6 to my buddy back home when it blew up for 7500 with a extra motor that needed to have some work done to it... anyways he now is in a lil bit of a bind and i sold it to him hoping one day i could buy it back... it has 103k on the car 20k on the new motor punched out a bit motor fully rebuilt and forged 6 speed with ram stage 2 clutch... he wrecked the left front a while back and had it all fixed nicely and repainted the whole car... i put a 4.10 gear in at 40k miles and never had it recalibrated so it really dosent have 103k miles on it... what would it be worth??
So did your friend pay to rebuild the motor and the build trans or did you pay for these? If he put that much $$ into the car (probably atleast 4k+) then I would say atleast the $7500 he paid for it. I would say maybe more, except that it was crashed. The way I see - you are getting you car back with an almost new motor and a build trans.