What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2002 ss som 22k miles

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 04:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

update for you guys. the op of this thread said he'd pay 15, showed up with 14,600 and got shut the **** down.

my friend is looking at the car now,and I already told him it's more then a steal.

OP: Id like to hear your side of the story. When I talked to the guy yesterday, he told us you put a deposit and were supposed to come back with the remainder with a total sum equaling 15,000. Upon talking to him on the phone, you told him you were on the way and and said "well talk." You then showed up and were $400 dollars short and he sent you home with your deposit. How accurate is this?
Old 09-29-2009, 04:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by johnlv6
It's "worth" that because some people have no problem paying ~$4-5k over kbb for a car that wasn't that rare to begin with (these were made by the thousands). That's exactly why I waited as long as I did to pick up an f-body.

While owners might not want to hear it...the prices ARE coming down on them. With the economy being what it is...it's currently a buyers market. When I was looking for a car. There were no less than five low mileage SS's (two with mileage lower than 22k) listed on this forum. These cars (even in showroom condition) aren't as rare as people think.

Good luck. I'm sure that's going to be one sweet ride.
Just wanted to let you know you're a noob and have no clue what you're talking about /you posting in this thread.

Quick Reply: 2002 ss som 22k miles