What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

what is my 30th anniversary camaro worth, only 8850 original miles

Old 05-16-2010, 10:51 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what is my 30th anniversary camaro worth, only 8850 original miles

hey guys new to lstech so here goes, i have a 1997 30th anniversary camaro with 8850 original miles!!! yes that is correct 8,850 miles, the carfax proves it, here is whats done to the car:

BEFORE WE START THIS IS A REAL 30TH THIS CAR DID HAVE THE ORANGE STRIPES AND THE WHITE WHEELS BUT THEY WERE REMOVED BEFORE I PURCHASED THE CAR, THIS CAR IS WORTH QUITE A BIT MORE THAN WHAT IM ASKING, THE MILES ON THIS CAR ARE FOR REAL NOT ROLLED BACK TITLE WILL PROVE IT!!!!!!!!

Ok so up for sale today is my 1997 30th anniversary z28 camaro. i am the third owner of this car which may seem very odd but true, here is the story. bought in 1997 new for 26,000$ (have original window sticker) sold at 3500 miles or so to my close friends father, which then got a supercharger lasted 1000 miles and blew up the stock lt1. then sat from 1998 to 2009 garaged the entire time!!!! covered and carpeted floors in garage and was climate controlled. i bought it in 2009 and rebuilt the car with EVERYTHING I COULD GET MY HANDS ON!!!! here is the ENTIRE list of mods ont his car from day one to now!!!!

Engine:
383 CID
lt4 bolt main splayed billet caps fully arp studded block
colla 3.75 stroker crank
oliver 6" H beam rods
diamond forged +30cc full dish pistons
clevite bearings
moroso high volume standard pressure oil pump
lt4 fully ported heads by Casey Snyder heads include manley 2.080 intakes and 1.625 ehauast hardened seats max effort port flow 332 cfm @.700 lift
lt4 hot cams kit (cam installed and degreed on a 109 LSA
arp rocker studs
crane 1.6 rockers
heads machined for guide plates and adjustable guide plates install
one piece comp push rods
titanium retainers
fully machined and ported lt4 intake
holley twin 58mm TB
cloyes true double roller timing chain and billet crank sprocket
custom turbo headers and cross over pipe
accel ignition box and coil
accell 8.8 wires
lingenfelter valve covers
powermaster quick turn starter ( all you do is turn and flick the ignition and starter engages and cranks until started you dont have to hold it turned to crank it)

turbo system:
custom built turbo headers and cross over pipe
oil scavenge pump wired to ignition switch
oil filter relocation kit
garrett t04b 55mm turbo .60 cold side a/r .96 hot side a/r t4 turbine housing
40mm waste gate
hks syncronized waste gate
"jdm" couplers
2.5 inter cooler piping
4 core intercooler
pull threw 90 mm mass air sensor
manual in cab boost controller

exhaust:
3 inch off the turbo with a dump that is temp closed and 2.5 under the motor back to 3 inch back to a single in out muffler dumped. no cats but will include.

transmission:
T-56 6 speed with stage 2 Gforce upgraded internals
carbon fiber syncros
4340 forged input and output shafts
1-4 gears 4340 forged and chryo frozen
hurst shifter
mcleod strip clutch not sure which one got it from a friend

rear end:
10 bolt housing
eagle alloy axles
auburn true trac locker
richmond 4.10 gears need shimming whine under load at 50 mph
1" thick girdle diff cover with studs
welded tubes

suspension:
bilstien shocks all four corners
1 3/4 front sway bar
1 1/2 rear sway bar
bmr rear control arms bmr torque arm
carbon fiber 3.5 inch drive shaft rated to 1500 horse

brakes:
bear 14 inch front slotted and drilled rotors and 4 piston front calipers
11 inch slotted and drilled rear rotors and twin piston calipers

also is plumbed and wired for a dry nitrous kit, has bottle bracket and line with gauge in trunk
solenoid wiring up front need solenoids
window switch on side of console and engage button on shifter ****
had a 75 shot few years back

interior:
all stock no tears in any seats no fading on seat at all, driver seat has wrinkles front getting in and out and thre little spots smaller than dimes of discoloration took it to a shop and said that it can be polished and recolored so its an easy fix. new scratches or cracks on dash it is still oily and spongy. oiled every weekend. carbon fiber accents throughout interior. windows work perfect and doors shut fully by blowing on them ha ha thats rare all by its self. t-tops have no cracks nicks or scratches and are factory tinted and look new still have felt covers on them never removed. all seals are oiled on weekends and are all perfect. all electrics work door locks and trunk and radio and heater and air all work perfect. new brake light covers installed but can be removed, all exterior side markers were tinted.

exterior:
paint is 98% perfect no fades what so ever two scuffs one on front lower bumper from loading on trailer, and also on rear passenger side bumper from loading on trailer. all windows are perfect no cracks.

rims and tires:
rims are a one off bowtie 17 inch true two piece rim, custom ordered from gm in 1999, tires are brand new 255's dont remember what brand but just ask and ill go look and email you.

I have ALL receipts and paper work from day one all the way from the first deposit check stub from the dealer when it was purchased all the way to the last hose clamp on the turbo kit!!!!!

now i want to sell it because i dont have time to drive it and i want to see it go to a good home, i didnt want to make it a daily driver because i didnt want to stack up the miles. so with all this info what do you think i should sell it for? and be straight because i dont want to put it up on here and craigslist or racingjunk and ask too much and look like a dumb *** so let me know what ya guys think. and then i guess if you want to give me an offer let me know im ready to sell it now so hit me up the car is located in colorado so no rust or anything like that.
thanks guys
Old 05-16-2010, 10:54 PM
Launching!

here is the vin for all who dont believe me, i say this not being a dick but every time i say it only has 88 hundred original miles they say bullshit so here it is:
2G1FP22P3V2120739

carfax it or whatever ya have to do but its for real
Old 05-18-2010, 11:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

The mileage almost doesn't matter at this point. It isn't a collector car in the traditional sense. Most collectors want stock examples with all the stock parts. You will be looking for a very special buyer that wants all the things you have done to the car. A tough sell, so good luck if you must sell it.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

ill give you $10,000
Old 05-18-2010, 08:17 PM
Launching!

well i would in a heart beat but i still owe 8000 on it and that leaves me with 3000 and no car lol can you do 13,000?
Old 05-20-2010, 08:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

sorry $10,000 is all i got. PM me if you want to work something out.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: what is my 30th anniversary camaro worth, only 8850 original miles