What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

1994 Z28 needs some odds and ends

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 09:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1994 Z28 needs some odds and ends

1994 Bright Red Z28, A4, 123k

Looking to sell my Z, just wondering what I should ask for it. Car needs two front fenders and a bumper. Has some dings and I got keyed on the driver side. Car has a broken bolt in the head that is still accessible if you remove the manifold and use a vice grip. Cars oil level sensor is capped off and the coolant level sensor is bad. Car has front and rear manifold leaks like every other lt1 of its age and mileage. Cars interior I would say is probably a 6 out of 10 with some scratches and such. Console lid is broken as usual.

On the good, the car would come with some extras.
I have a set of hooker lt's with custom ory and borla cat back on the side, Walbro 255lph fuel pump. Car has installed currently brand new drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads from brake motive, bmr lca's, stb, k&n intake, airfoil (woot woot), (i have a trickflow elbow as well, but kept the stock one one), and the car currently has a hooker cat back with dual dual tips...

Old 08-31-2010, 07:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you lived by me I would buy it right now for 2300 tops wanna sell me the car?

Quick Reply: 1994 Z28 needs some odds and ends