What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

64 Chevelle SS totally new resto /mod

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 01:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 64 Chevelle SS totally new resto /mod

Hi guys and girls,
I have a newly completed 64 true ss Chevelle that I plan on selling...
It has the new factory LS 3 hot cam installed with 6,000 miles with a 4L85e transmission ...compushift..on board screen in dash for programming the Trans shifting and pressure points...tach..rw hp readings...trans temp reading
Lockar shifter...tons of add ons 700 hp alum rad. About the only thing stock is the rearend...3.08.. I left this in to break in the motor and let the next owner make a choice. All metal no bondo California car..all new chrome and trim...I have a video of the car and hundreds of body pics before and after the install...Power front disc...rear drum... 3 inch stainless from the headers back Magnaflow...X pipes...new glass...rubbers..tricked out trunk
no stereo currently... a/c at the engine without dash air yet.
what is it worth????
My slips so far are around $35,000 with out labor on the install and body paint interior and all new parts throughout.
Grundy insures this for $55,000...and the apprasial is around 60,000 from a California based comapny..Auto Apprasial Network..
Old 01-04-2011, 12:52 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

start at 45,000, i know i wouldnt let my camaro go for anyless then 30k

Quick Reply: 64 Chevelle SS totally new resto /mod