What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

94 Camaro, LQ4, B&W 76MM, 4L80E, spool'd and built 8.8, 10.50 tire car, caged

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 Camaro, LQ4, B&W 76MM, 4L80E, spool'd and built 8.8, 10.50 tire car, caged

Just feeling this one out to see if I should take on this project. I am starting a new shop in my area and one of the jobs we took on gave us a MINT 94 Camaro roller so we spec'd out a decent budget build to have fun with and flip the car.

Car is a 94 V6 5 speed with 131K on the clock, came from AZ and there is no rust at all, paint is really nice too. Either buff it or we might just respray it to make it perfect.

Parts list for what were are going to dump into it:

-Stock LQ4 @90Kmi, EFI Live lic and flash
-LS1 intake, pair of 255 intanks, big injectors, can run on e85.
-Stand up radiator.
-BorgWarner 76MM JB turbo
-Truck manifolds, stainless crossovers, fully tigged. Precision 46mm vband wastegate.
-4" stainless downpipe, split to a QTP cutout sent out the front bumper, rest is reduced to a STOCK V6 exhaust (stealth factor FTW)
-custom front mount with a Bell core, 3" aluminum charge pipes (tigged also). TIAL 50MM bov
-electric fan, alt relocation, like to keep the AC in there, and what ever else I can get done under the hood.
-4L80E most likly staying stock, but will add a trans cooler.
-street/strip converter budget converter.
-Ford 8.8, 31 spline axles, disk brakes, rebuilt, 4.11 gears, auburn spool
-suspension is up in the air still. might be a custom 3 link, ladders with bushings instead of heims for streetability, dont know yet. If it stays stock and just gets adapted I will rebuild the arms, box them in, gusset stuff, etc and put some single adjust coilovers on the back, and get some QA1 HAL's or what ever up front.

Thats the basic minimum we will get into it. What do you think its worth up to that point?

Then we might go deeper into it and add:

-slicks n skinnys on some draglites
-1.75" .120 wall 5 pt NHRA spec cage
-autometer gauges instead of stock cluster (tach, speed, oil pressure, oil temp, water temp, boost) Inovated Engineering wideband.
-transmission work, trans brake, etc.
-DS hoop, catch cans, cutoff, and what ever sfi junk it needs to pass NHRA tech to legally race.

More or less get the idea, what could it fetch then if we toss a dyno sheet and a bunch of time slips on it to prove the machine?

thanks for the time!
Mike

Quick Reply: 94 Camaro, LQ4, B&W 76MM, 4L80E, spool'd and built 8.8, 10.50 tire car, caged