What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

1993 Trans Am Lt1

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1993 Trans Am Lt1

93 trans am 6 speed with 114xx miles that has all the records and clean blue title $3800
pros
magnaflow muffler
cat delete
cold air intake
Clean Leather interior
New clutch 2000 miles ago (With Warranty)
new o2s 2000 miles ago(With Warranty)
Replaced all coolant lines
New Ac delco rapid fire plugs,
new wires
new optispark
replaced ign
Drive from houston to dallas frequently with no problems
2002 trans am 5 spoke wheels

Cons
Interior piece is missing by shifter
A few chips in paint
Is this a good price? Im trying to sell my car plus my refund money to get a 98+ trans am. Body is damn near perfect except a quarter sized dent by gas tank. Also interior is perfect leather with no tears, only thing wring is the cup holder console thing broke so i took it out.

Last edited by Unreal93Trans; 02-03-2012 at 10:45 AM.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 535 Likes on 384 Posts

I think you're OK asking that price if the car is running well and will provide good transportation for the next owner. It sounds like you have corrected many issues already. If there are more serious problems though, then that would be a different story. Solid transportation in the $3,000+ range will be very desireable for people that have cars that are literally falling apart.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NC01TA
I think you're OK asking that price if the car is running well and will provide good transportation for the next owner. It sounds like you have corrected many issues already. If there are more serious problems though, then that would be a different story. Solid transportation in the $3,000+ range will be very desireable for people that have cars that are literally falling apart.
Thanks, yes its a very reliable car. Only reason im selling is to get an ls1 trans am. Other than that I would keep it

Quick Reply: 1993 Trans Am Lt1