Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Billet Specialties Street Lites 15" and 17" Info And Pricing

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 03:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what fits better and looks better...... the 15.3.5 or the 15.4 ? i know they come in 2 back spaces..... the 1.6 and 1.7...... which works better ?
Old 10-03-2009, 10:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by flyinbluess
what fits better and looks better...... the 15.3.5 or the 15.4 ? i know they come in 2 back spaces..... the 1.6 and 1.7...... which works better ?
I sold both sets of my bogarts and bought the 15x4 with 1.65bs on the fronts and 15x10 f-body specifics and they are awesome. I was reading some of the other post about some jackass saying they looked like a frog. obviously he hasnt looked at his mis-matched ****. Yes, there are 30,000 people running them..... I wonder why> cause they look awesome and are SFI approved for street driving. Unlike some of the (other) companies pushing their wheels on here.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:07 AM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by nitrobusa
I sold both sets of my bogarts and bought the 15x4 with 1.65bs on the fronts and 15x10 f-body specifics and they are awesome. I was reading some of the other post about some jackass saying they looked like a frog. obviously he hasnt looked at his mis-matched ****. Yes, there are 30,000 people running them..... I wonder why> cause they look awesome and are SFI approved for street driving. Unlike some of the (other) companies pushing their wheels on here.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:22 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Camaro396

Must be true if you know i'm refering to. If you dont have anything nice or helpful to this thread
Old 10-04-2009, 02:07 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

..."they look awesome and are SFI approved for street driving"
To clarify as this is continued misinformation, SFI certified products neither correlate with nor state or implied street worthiness. I'll go as far as stating many wheels on the market today will pass SFI certifications but do not use SFI certifications. Weld, Bogart’s, Holeshots etc to list a few are just some of them.

SFI ratings are mandated for what I consider an “elite” class racing of which most of the folks on here would not pass. Many other products they are using on the car mandate SFI certification…but they are not certified.

This post was brought up from the depths. As a side note for others, this original poster was apparently banned for unethical business practice. Buyer beware.

Moderators, this particular thread should be locked so that no other unsuspecting consumer get's caught up in a situation they wish they didn't.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:08 PM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

For the record, I didn't have any problems getting my order from Dragwheelz. Everything was correct and to my door in less than two weeks.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:44 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Z28/2002
For the record, I didn't have any problems getting my order from Dragwheelz. Everything was correct and to my door in less than two weeks.
He was banned for a reason. It was not my discussion; I’m relaying what I’ve read. You may have been one of the lucky customers that received what you ordered. For some, they apparently did not have the same positive experience you had. It’s apparent in the discussions listed. Being this post is so long, some may miss more multiple bad experiences and have similar problems.

I would hate to see the LS1tech members take chances when the forum administrators deemed the company not LS1tech "safe".
Old 10-04-2009, 04:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ditto here, Dragwheelz sold me BS Ultralites, great service, at a great price. IMO the BS Fbody product with the SFI rating is the only way to go. Whenever SFI approval is available for whatever part that is my preference.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Camaro396
Old 10-04-2009, 08:45 PM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SJM Manufacturing Inc
He was banned for a reason. It was not my discussion; I’m relaying what I’ve read. You may have been one of the lucky customers that received what you ordered. For some, they apparently did not have the same positive experience you had. It’s apparent in the discussions listed. Being this post is so long, some may miss more multiple bad experiences and have similar problems.

I would hate to see the LS1tech members take chances when the forum administrators deemed the company not LS1tech "safe".
I know what you are saying. I ordered my stuff long before the $hit storm started from him screwing people. Trust me I have read the threads and it sucks that a company can dick so many people and get away with it.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Must be true if you know i'm refering to. If you dont have anything nice or helpful to this thread
Nice? You're one to talk with the above post.

Just so you know, I have a matching set of front and rear drag wheels. The 17s are just for the track. Oh, and my matching 15" fronts also fit without grinding, or spacers
Old 10-05-2009, 08:26 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SJM Manufacturing Inc

I ordered my wheels from him 3 weeks ago. and they arrived within 3 days. All 4 wheels, centercaps, and lugs shipped to my door for less than $1100.00

you do have to take in consideration when some of the fellow members on here was having problems getting their wheels, It was not dragwheelz fault that BS could not make them fast enouph. as we all know, there is always 3 sides to every story. 1. Buyers story 2. Sellers story 3. the truth
Anyway to answer this mans question he was looking for an affordable set of wheels. not a $2,000 set of street wheels. Steve, your wheels are first class! I dont think anyone on here would argue about that. I have had many sets and will continue to buy them. Therefore, the shitty roads that we have in Louisiana will destroy them. I was just chiming in to let the man know that they do fit good and dont look like a frog.

And also Steve, I hope my ABS delete/line lock arrives today. Thx Chad
Old 10-05-2009, 09:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

This thread is for information related to the wheels, please keep it on topic. Please use the sponsor feedback forum for posting your experiences with buying/selling.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:22 PM
11 Second Club

^^^^^^^^^^ yea yea what he said!
Old 10-15-2009, 04:22 AM
10 Second Club

Default Great Looking Wheel

I would like to purchase a set of 17x7 17x11 for 2000 formula hardtop can someone pm me some contact info I sent an e-mail to dragwheelz.com but no response. thank you

Quick Reply: Billet Specialties Street Lites 15" and 17" Info And Pricing