Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

hey anyone with 17x11 zr1's...

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009 | 12:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by km346
Alright buddy, I understand you may have posted around on a lot of the threads about wheel sizes. however was i asking if they would fit? no. was i asking what i would have to do to make them work? no. So where you really answering MY question? no. I searched around plenty and feel comfortable making them work on my car. I was simply requesting a few pictures of what our members cars look like. I figured Id add the BFH comment as to get an idea of how many people PERSONALLY BFH'd their car when they put on the 11 inchers. Thanks for your contribution.
So wait... You were asking who "PERSONALLY" BFH'd their car, yet didnt want to know any information about it? So WHYTF ask? LMFAO.

And if it makes you feel better I have "PERSONALLY" BFH'd some of my cars.

also did all of you have to do the BFH mod to make em fit?
It sounds to me like you thought EVERYONE (you said 'all') had to do the BFH. You appeared as though you didnt know, so I explained it more thoroughly and then you give me **** about trying to help you?

You're a dumbshit.
Old 01-17-2009 | 12:58 PM
TECH Junkie

And... heres a some pics of a couple of my old Z28s w/ 17x11 ZR1s/315s. And I added one of zr1s on my TA.

Old 01-17-2009 | 01:20 PM
12 Second Club

Next well have someone asking if you can fit a 315 tire on a 9 or 9.5inch rim...
Old 01-17-2009 | 07:42 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
So wait... You were asking who "PERSONALLY" BFH'd their car, yet didnt want to know any information about it? So WHYTF ask? LMFAO.

And if it makes you feel better I have "PERSONALLY" BFH'd some of my cars.

It sounds to me like you thought EVERYONE (you said 'all') had to do the BFH. You appeared as though you didnt know, so I explained it more thoroughly and then you give me **** about trying to help you?

You're a dumbshit.
Well my point was that any moron could post that you have to BFH because they read a post that said it and had no actual experience. Or that their buddies brothers dad BFH his car. Plenty of people post info they no nothing about, they just saw someone else post it before.

Anyways thanks for the pics, nice looking cars.

Last edited by km346; 01-17-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old 01-18-2009 | 08:09 AM
TECH Addict

Well my point was that any moron could post that you have to BFH because they read a post that said it and had no actual experience. Or that their buddies brothers dad BFH his car. Plenty of people post info they no nothing about, they just saw someone else post it before.

Anyways thanks for the pics, nice looking cars.

But yet we are both telling you that we HAD experience BFH'ing our cars to get 315's to fit. Donohue said he had to while I didn't have to. That should show you right there that it doesn't matter who had to and who didn't have to. The only way you would find out if your car needs it is to actually put the wheels on and see.

(I can post cool smilies too.)
Old 01-18-2009 | 09:35 PM
8 second mod

hey guys, if you dont like his post, move on to the next one, he asked a question and you guys jump on him. if you dont have nothing nice to say. shut the **** up.

move on if you dont like his post, that is all

Quick Reply: hey anyone with 17x11 zr1's...