Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

wheel color opinions for f body

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default wheel color opinions for f body

has anyone ever seen or have pictures of a f body with black wheels with body colored lip or lip and drum with a 9.5 front and 10.5 or 11 rear...just pondering the idea of how it may look i have been thinking of doing something different with my ss. ive seen color matched 360 forged wheels on vettes which look good.....im also talking about wheels that are not crazy expensive either like american racing wheel, ruff racing or a oem replica wheel like zr1, y2k, c6 zo6 but for the sake of discussion any wheel that looks good could be posted.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:24 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2000 M6 PEWTER SS
has anyone ever seen or have pictures of a f body with black wheels with body colored lip or lip and drum with a 9.5 front and 10.5 or 11 rear...just pondering the idea of how it may look i have been thinking of doing something different with my ss. ive seen color matched 360 forged wheels on vettes which look good.....im also talking about wheels that are not crazy expensive either like american racing wheel, ruff racing or a oem replica wheel like zr1, y2k, c6 zo6 but for the sake of discussion any wheel that looks good could be posted.
I thought about the same thing. I did some searching and I was going to get my TT2's paint that way so I bought a bent wheel and painted the lip my color and the center black.. For my color it didn't look right. Plus white rims would be a B**ch to keep them clean.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:50 AM
Staging Lane

come on guys 31 views and 1 reply