Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by krobinson123
Edit... He has been banned!

Good, they are pretty much worthless
Old 06-16-2009, 03:37 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Magic Man
I e-mailed again over the weekend and no response again it looks like a lost cause for my lug problem BUT I can't see how this site still lets them dick people around and lets them sell from here.I also didn't know they were to come with stems so another reason to be pissed.
Did you pm me your info?
Old 06-16-2009, 08:04 PM
TECH Regular

Lastls1 I sent them email on their site but hang on and will send my info to you.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:12 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by Magic Man
Lastls1 I sent them email on their site but hang on and will send my info to you.
I will follow up tomorrow on it. Thanks.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Any reputable sponsors gonna pick up this line of wheels? Speedinc?

I want to buy a set soon, but now I only feel comfortable going through people that I can trust.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Summit and Jegs carry them I think.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by transam69230
The guys with the street lites require a special lug nut that is made for those rims only by Billet Specialties.
any mag shank open or closed end lug will work i have gorilla's and there are no complaints
Old 06-17-2009, 05:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO NOT BUY WHEELS FROM DRAGWHEELZ.COM.

lastls1 you can say what you want about the people who are having problems with them right now, but we are trying to prevent future problems by advising our fellow members not to buy from them. Until Dragwheelz can provide decent customer service like all the other sponsors here they should be investigated on what is their issue.

I spent damn near a month waiting on my correct front runners after the wrong ones were sent and I never did receive my wheels, but my money was taken very quickly from my credit card. I had to file a paypal dispute before I could get any action out of them. I called numerous times just like everybody else on here and would never reach anybody. I got those same "let me call you back in an hour" and "they should ship today" phrases told to me.

Whoever is running Dragwheelz.com and answering the phone is pathilogical liar, scum bag, money-taking lowlife who has no conscience of taking peoples money and screwing over people. They need to go ahead and resign their sponsorship and close down shop.

Question for the mods: Are you all going to let this turn into an Ohio Forced Indutions type of deal? You all need to nip this in the bud before it drags out just like it. You need to help your members such as myself just as much as you are willing to help the sponsors get on here because they pay their sponsorship fees.

I can see having one or two problems with a company but it seems everybody on here who have ordered from them has/had an issue with them.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:34 PM
TECH Regular

He has been banned. Someone would have to be a ******* idiot to buy from them now. I can't believe how many people got screwed around all at the same time by one guy. When I ordered my wheels I had heard nothing but positive feedback about Jason. I wonder what happened? I'm going to call him tomorow to request a refund for my lugs and valve stems. Anyone know how much he charged for valve stems and lugs? It will probably cost 30 bucks or so locally correct?
Old 06-17-2009, 07:49 PM
TECH Veteran

Banned for how long? I hope its permanent. You can file a paypal dispute then you will get your money back.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LS1Tech 10 Year

Anyone know how much he charged for valve stems and lugs? It will probably cost 30 bucks or so locally correct?
I just checked my invoice, he charged $35.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:06 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Banned for how long? I hope its permanent. You can file a paypal dispute then you will get your money back.
I don't have paypal. I was e-mailed an invoice that was a link to a paypal owned stie that allowed me to use my credit card. Can I still file a dispute
Old 06-19-2009, 04:21 AM
TECH Regular

So I went to a local Discount Tire to get the my tires put on my wheels. I went ahead and bought valve stems but they dais it owuld be 40 bucks to order the lugs from Bille Specialties. I did not tell them to order them BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR LUGS from The Billet Spot.
I tried calling Jason 3 times through the day and no answer. So I decided to call Billet Specialties directly and told the guy on the other end about the problem I was having. He put me on hold and "paged" Jason and got ahold of him immediately. When he came back to me he said that Jason wanted me to email him. So I did... I bet it gets me no where.
I will be calling paypal today.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:28 AM
On The Tree

Well I bent a one month old rim 17x7 rim today so I need a new one. I also want to order a set of 17x11 in a custom backspacing. I need the 17x7 here vary quickly. Where can get them from?
Old 06-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Banned

please email me on what BS wheels you need from now on

We will be taking over the Billet Specialties line from this point. Jason is just overwhelmed with the new business and can not dedicate the time needed to address the orders or issues in a timely matter.

I will tell you up front if they are in stock or not and give you an ETA based off what BS relates to us.

thanks and we look forward to working with you guys
Old 06-19-2009, 10:50 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LS1 SPEED
please email me on what BS wheels you need from now on

We will be taking over the Billet Specialties line from this point. Jason is just overwhelmed with the new business and can not dedicate the time needed to address the orders or issues in a timely matter.

I will tell you up front if they are in stock or not and give you an ETA based off what BS relates to us.

thanks and we look forward to working with you guys
Are you guys going to be offering the same prices he was?
Old 06-19-2009, 10:54 AM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

guess i'm one of the lucky few that didn't have an issue with dragwheelz.com. got my stuff on time and it was all there.

To those of you who have been screwed, good luck and keep us posted
Old 06-19-2009, 06:23 PM
TECH Regular

I ordered a set of TT2s from Drag wheelz on MAY 5TH. Same thing got the Paypal invoice sent the money was told they'd ship next week and I'd have them in 7-9 days tops. Well 2 weeks go buy and I email and call them NUMEROUS TIMES only for Jason to tell me that American Racing told him "they shipped already" and that I should have them. I told him I most certainly did not have them and to provide me with a tracking number. He's says he's going to find out what happened and call me back. No call back, I have TO CALL HIM AGAIN. Finally he says AR messed up and he's not happy about it and no American Racing is telling him they are on back order and won't be available until around early June. I give him the benefit of the doubt and say ok I'll wait until the 10th, if nothing arrives I want to refund my credit card. NO RESPONSE, I CALL THEM MULTIPLE TIMES, EMAIL THEM MULTIPLE TIMES. A guy named Ken emails me back to say "Jason was in an accident and he's looking into the internetn business and he'll get back to me" Guess what NOBODY HAS CALLED OR EMAILED ME BACK. I WANT MY $985.00 DOLLARS BACK ASAP.

I need that money back so I can order wheels from someone else ASAP as my current wheels are sold. The buyer of my wheels can't wait much longer so THAT WILL COST ME MONEY!!!! Told Dragwheelz this but they don't seem to care.

LS1SOUNDS I will be sending you a PM to get your help with my reimbursement.

Anyone else, I do not have Paypal but was sent a paypal invoice by Dragwheelz which I paid with my credit card. What action do I have to get my money back? Please PM me with my options.

Thanks everyone in advance for your help!
Old 06-19-2009, 07:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 69camaross
I ordered a set of TT2s from Drag wheelz on MAY 5TH. Same thing got the Paypal invoice sent the money was told they'd ship next week and I'd have them in 7-9 days tops. Well 2 weeks go buy and I email and call them NUMEROUS TIMES only for Jason to tell me that American Racing told him "they shipped already" and that I should have them. I told him I most certainly did not have them and to provide me with a tracking number. He's says he's going to find out what happened and call me back. No call back, I have TO CALL HIM AGAIN. Finally he says AR messed up and he's not happy about it and no American Racing is telling him they are on back order and won't be available until around early June. I give him the benefit of the doubt and say ok I'll wait until the 10th, if nothing arrives I want to refund my credit card. NO RESPONSE, I CALL THEM MULTIPLE TIMES, EMAIL THEM MULTIPLE TIMES. A guy named Ken emails me back to say "Jason was in an accident and he's looking into the internetn business and he'll get back to me" Guess what NOBODY HAS CALLED OR EMAILED ME BACK. I WANT MY $985.00 DOLLARS BACK ASAP.

I need that money back so I can order wheels from someone else ASAP as my current wheels are sold. The buyer of my wheels can't wait much longer so THAT WILL COST ME MONEY!!!! Told Dragwheelz this but they don't seem to care.

LS1SOUNDS I will be sending you a PM to get your help with my reimbursement.

Anyone else, I do not have Paypal but was sent a paypal invoice by Dragwheelz which I paid with my credit card. What action do I have to get my money back? Please PM me with my options.

Thanks everyone in advance for your help!
If you used your credit card. Call them up! F*ck it man! The credit card company will reimburse you and go after him themselves!
Old 06-19-2009, 07:57 PM
TECH Veteran

I don't have paypal. I was e-mailed an invoice that was a link to a paypal owned stie that allowed me to use my credit card. Can I still file a dispute
I don't have the answer to that one since I have a paypal account. You still can try anyway and call your credit card company and dispute the charges

Quick Reply: Paging Dragwheelz Dragwheelz.com