Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Paging Dragwheelz Dragwheelz.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 09:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I usually stay outta these threads, but this brings something up. I see several posts about not shipping lug nuts. I got my wheels a good while back now, all went well w/ that part of the transaction, i got tracking #'s and everything, on time. Thanks again. However...i had 2 studs break during the install. So i pm him that day...told him i would pay for them...didn't expect them for free...he tells me don't worry about it i will send u a couple asap....they never come. For about 3 weeks i contacted him about these...he always said man, i'll get them to u asap my bad.
Then i send my buddie to him; wheel transaction goes smoothly, tell him again about lugs...yea, i'll get them....NEVER saw any lugs. Had to hunt some down. I just HATE the fact i gave positive feedback, sent him business, then he can't even get me lugs. Again i would have gladly paid for them; as i tried to. I did get all my products on time, however like mentioned im not impressed w/ customer service after the sale.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:09 AM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Glad a good sponser is picking up this line, and someone that we can count on.

For anyone that used there credit card just tell the credit card company you didn't recieve your merchandise and you will file some papers and what not and get your money back. I have done it before its pretty simple, just call the 800 number on the back of you card or go to your bank.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got some info from Larry at SpeedInc. I have bought from SpeedInc. before and had nothing but good things happen with them. So I feel better about my wheels coming now.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:19 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I have a good feeling also that Speedinc has taken over. I think we will have better customer service, before and after the sale.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:08 PM
Banned

yes..we will be offering the same prices

69camaross I called to see what info I could get on your info. Jason was busy, but he quickly mentioned he has been in contact via email recently on your refund.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

I ordered a set of street lites from jason on the 13th of may and havent seen the wheels still to this day. I sent him a personal check for 1170 bucks (Cleared May 28) what would you guys do in my situation to try and get my money back? He has told me multiple times that my wheels should have been here by now. The last time i was able to contact him was mid last week, and he assured me that my wheels would be here the end of last week or early this week. I have seen no wheels. I have called numerous times with no luck on getting ahold of jason. Need some opinions as to what i may be able to do.
Thanks
Old 06-23-2009, 08:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I've kept this post open for those WHO HAVE BOUGHT wheels and have issues to leave comment, all others and pot stirring posts are not allowed!
Old 06-23-2009, 08:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Exclamation

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO NOT BUY WHEELS FROM DRAGWHEELZ.COM.

Question for the mods: Are you all going to let this turn into an Ohio Forced Indutions type of deal? You all need to nip this in the bud before it drags out just like it. You need to help your members such as myself just as much as you are willing to help the sponsors get on here because they pay their sponsorship fees.
Not my call, a Moderator is just a Moderator . . . I can help to a point, but after that it is beyond my ability. I did send a PM at the begining of this post to Dragwheels, and notified the Administrators on this issue. Where it goes form here is up to the Owners of the site, I'm just an unpaid workaholic . . . .
Old 06-23-2009, 09:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Bumps Alot, have you PM'd LASTLS1 yet?
Old 06-23-2009, 09:15 AM
6 Second Club Moderator

I think I have responded to everyone who has pm'ed me to get these issues resolved.

BUMPS ALOT~ I think Jason was telling people 3-4 weeks lead time. If your check cleared May 28th it's June 23rd, your just shy of 4 weeks. I will call on your wheels today. Some of you guys have a valid beef, some others need to be a "little" more patient. I had to wait 7 months for a set of heads that "should " be ready in 6-8 weeks. I know it's a pain and I also want everything right away! But at this point I don't think Jason is out to rip anybody off. Communication has been slow and things are running a little slow with dragwheelz and B/S but everyone seems to be getting their wheels. Lugnuts seem to be more of a problem?
Old 06-23-2009, 09:28 AM
6 Second Club Moderator

Bumpsalot, I just talked to Jason, he is going to B/S today to check on some orders and he is going to call me with status this afternoon. I will pm you back with the update.

Btw, try not to call every two minutes and he will call you back. I know your frustrated, but being frustrating is not going to help out. I wil get back with you today!

Thanks, Andy.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:47 AM
TECH Regular

Have you found out anything on my lug problem and what of stems if they were to come with the wheels.I sent you info and was told you would look into it a week or so ago did anything come of this?
Old 06-23-2009, 11:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by LASTLS1
Bumpsalot, I just talked to Jason, he is going to B/S today to check on some orders and he is going to call me with status this afternoon. I will pm you back with the update.

Btw, try not to call every two minutes and he will call you back. I know your frustrated, but being frustrating is not going to help out. I wil get back with you today!

Thanks, Andy.
same news I had

We are trying to help get people info a.s.a.p, but we can only do so much until we get info ourselves.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:47 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Originally Posted by Magic Man
Have you found out anything on my lug problem and what of stems if they were to come with the wheels.I sent you info and was told you would look into it a week or so ago did anything come of this?

I didn't get lug nuts or valve stems with my wheels either. The company that mounted my tires put stems in and I ordered lugs from Speed Inc.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

I was never under the impression that the wheels came with stems, maybe I missed something. I got my lugs the same day my wheels finally showed up.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

You have a pm LastLS1
Old 06-23-2009, 09:47 PM
TECH Regular

It's past the end of business for Tuesday 6/23/09. Still no reimbursement in my account.

Oh remember when I said I needed my money back ASAP because I needed that money to buy wheels ASAP from somewhere else as the wheels on my car now were sold? Yeah, because it's taken them over 2 weeks to refund my money, the guy who was going to buy my wheels bought someone elses so now I'm out $500 that I was going to get and still do not have the $985 that I gave to Dragwheelz. Thanks guys for making this "purchase" even worse.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 69camaross
It's past the end of business for Tuesday 6/23/09. Still no reimbursement in my account.

Oh remember when I said I needed my money back ASAP because I needed that money to buy wheels ASAP from somewhere else as the wheels on my car now were sold? Yeah, because it's taken them over 2 weeks to refund my money, the guy who was going to buy my wheels bought someone elses so now I'm out $500 that I was going to get and still do not have the $985 that I gave to Dragwheelz. Thanks guys for making this "purchase" even worse.
I emailed him, but you should do the same. Jay is banned and can not view the thread.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:00 PM
TECH Regular

69 I feel for you at least I got the wheels and the right size.I am just about to write off the lugs getting corrected and will probably never see the stems.I doubt banning him will do any good as he showed he didn't realy care about his customers much anyway and now why should he care at all.Hope he doesn't need gas and I have the last can.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:02 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

69 I feel for you at least I got the wheels and the right size.I am just about to write off the lugs getting corrected and will probably never see the stems.I doubt banning him will do any good as he showed he didn't realy care about his customers much anyway and now why should he care at all.Hope he doesn't need gas and I have the last can.
The wheels don't come with stems, I would just get lugs yourself after this amount of time.

Quick Reply: Paging Dragwheelz Dragwheelz.com