Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Hydro Dipped Carbon Fiber ZR1 Wheels, Any interests???

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 04:58 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jwill_20
thats a different type of carbon fiber the wheels are dipped in above...the guy I know that does hydro dipping has around 50 different types of carbon fiber patterns to choose from. The carbon fiber weaved pattern is what would look exactly like the REAL carbon fiber wheels...yes I know not real carbon fiber...but who cares...If you had real carbon fiber wheels they would be worth more than the car they are on. I like to do things that nobody has done before...and like to make my car unique from everybody else. Hence why I was going to do these up for my car or offer them dipped in the carbon fiber pattern of the buyer's choice so that he/she could have something unique from what every other fbody looks like.
Those aren't dipped, they're real CF.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:52 PM
12 Second Club

Default wheels

Originally Posted by NSSANE02
Those aren't dipped, they're real CF.
I am 100 percent aware of that. That is why I said that is the weaved pattern of carbon fiber on those wheels. DID NOT say they are dipped. Simply talkin about a pattern as there are tons of diff carbon fiber patterns out there. I was sayin that you could have my wheels dipped in a pattern to where they would look exactly like the real carbon fiber wheels your talking about.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:01 PM
11 Second Club

This part has me a little confused?

Originally Posted by jwill_20
thats a different type of carbon fiber the wheels are dipped in above

I didn't see any other wheels that you may have been reffering to? Ehh, no harm no foul... those real cf wheels are amazing

Quick Reply: Hydro Dipped Carbon Fiber ZR1 Wheels, Any interests???