Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

New Tires! Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2013, 01:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FlipediS
So after a nice long wait. Well around 4 weeks. I arrive home today and setting in my drive way is a set of new Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta 2 x 275/40/17 amd 2x 315/35/17, And i cant wait to see what the look like on! but it will still probably be a few weeks before i get to test these tires out. Have a few other things i got to take care of first. But looking forward to it.

bump/.....its been some time that you have been on these tires....so how are they? do they hook worth a damn? what about cornering/wet dry....
how do they ride?
everyone has there opinions on all the reviews but I want to hear it from someone on here that personally has the experience with them.,......
Old 03-08-2014, 12:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by camaroboiss
bump/.....its been some time that you have been on these tires....so how are they? do they hook worth a damn? what about cornering/wet dry....
how do they ride?
everyone has there opinions on all the reviews but I want to hear it from someone on here that personally has the experience with them.,......
Sorry been a long time since i have been to this page. But to be honest with you i never installed them and there still sitting in the garage. sorry i couldn't be much help.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I have them on my Z06 and they are awesome so far. First time i tried them in 1st gear full throttle they stuck so good i almost lost hold of the wheel. I highly recommend them. Cornering is pretty good with them is well so far.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:52 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I have these tires on my Z28 (295 18 rear 245 17 front)

Phenomenal in the rain. Quiet. No need to turn traction control "off" as long as the roads are reasonably hot as it's damn tough to break traction with them! They are also wearing very evenly. Highly recommend them.

Quick Reply: New Tires! Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta