Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

14" and 15" MANGELS?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 09:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Camaro396
See a lot of Camaros in your town with Torque Thrust II's, c5 wheels, Fikses, CCWs, and ect? I've come to realize that a lot of things seem "common" on here with a board full of thousands of people. Hell there's a CCW thread on here with 50+ pages of people with CCW wheels...but when I take my car out, I can't say I've ever seen another around here rolling on them. On the internet everything seems common. I think these wheels you're looking at are ugly as ****, and you couldn't pay me to bolt them to my hubs, but if you like them go for it. If you like a common wheel, go for it. It's common for a reason, because it looks good, and chances are you're no matter what aftermarket wheel you choose, you're not going to pull up to red light next to a car identical to your own with them.
This. I've only seen a few other F-bodys that didn't have the stock wheels on them, chances of me running into another Formula running my wheels are pretty slim!

To the OP, I would go with some Weld wheels as they look a little like the ones you posted, only MUCH better looking. Or if you're trying to be "unique" you could go with a set of these as I've never seen them on a 4th gen before.

Last edited by gocartone; 11-06-2011 at 08:01 AM.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:56 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ lol i crap you not when i was in high school i had a white 92z28 conv on 17 gold daytons, that use to be the style when i was in school lol, i just laugh at it now, lol
Old 11-06-2011, 08:06 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BOBS99SS
^ lol i crap you not when i was in high school i had a white 92z28 conv on 17 gold daytons, that use to be the style when i was in school lol, i just laugh at it now, lol
There was a Mustang that used to run around my town with them, mid 80s hatchback which was ugly enough by itself, and they stuck out about 3" past the fenders with tires that were probably 2-3" shorter than the stock ones

Looked like this one, but an ugly hatchback instead of an ugly convertible-

Old 11-06-2011, 03:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jetice91
Could always put these on it. Would definitely be unique

definatly, its about to snow here and the ones on my uncles excavator are much too big
Old 11-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My Camaro was pretty well done. Tires didn't stick out at all.and back then the gold Dayton's cost 4500. Was a pimp ride,had some good times in that car lol.but like i said back in the day that was the style

Quick Reply: 14" and 15" MANGELS?