Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Nexan tires for front runners?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 02:06 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1BAD02WS6
Buy the Mickey thompsons. The nexan is not load rated nor speed rated for you car. Don't look at the price of the tire. Look at the safety factor. I have been in the tire industry for a long time, it's really frustrating to know people will want to use a unsafe tire just to save a few bucks.
I couldnt agree more! I have no idea where those tires are made but if my tires are not made in the USA, Canada, Japan, France, England, Italy or Germany they dont get onto my vehicles PERIOD! So many cheap tires are made in China now that I ALWAYS Check! Your tires are the most important thing on your vehicle aside from brakes to keep you safe!

Joe
Old 02-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I couldnt agree more! I have no idea where those tires are made but if my tires are not made in the USA, Canada, Japan, France, England, Italy or Germany they dont get onto my vehicles PERIOD! So many cheap tires are made in China now that I ALWAYS Check! Your tires are the most important thing on your vehicle aside from brakes to keep you safe!
i agree with you, i got them because that is what my tire guy could get me at he time, and honest im happy i got the nexens, they have lasted a long time, did alot of highway driving and out of 2 years i have nothing bad to say about them, yes its not speed rated ,weight etc i will buy a better next go around but i wouldnt mind buying another set

Quick Reply: Nexan tires for front runners?