Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks
View Poll Results: Which wheels, and which finish!?
Stock white 16" 30th anniversary rims
12.50%
Black C6 Z06 that are on the car now
8.33%
White C6 Z06
4.17%
Chrome C6 Z06
6.25%
Chrome C5 Z06
4.17%
White C5 Z06
4.17%
C5 deep dish chrome
16.67%
C5 deep dish white
8.33%
C6 chrome
4.17%
C6 white
4.17%
ZR1 deep dish chrome
10.42%
ZR1 deep dish white
43.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Pics - Need your votes on wheels for my 30th anniversary white z28!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Problem?

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BizZzatch350
That would be a killer looking set up actually, you can buy used FM5s in need of work and then redo the centers in white, polish the lips and you really do have a nice set of wheels.
I would almost even say white lips with an HO pinstripe on the wheels, white with an HO lip "might" look good. I'm not sure on that one though.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:26 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the orange lip idea.. check out SS shaun's car on youtube, my absolute favorite camaro of all time!

So it looks like I'm probably getting deep dish ZR1's in chrome, and if I don't like it I'll do them in plasti-dip and paint over white. That way I can just peel it off if I want to switch it up. Love that stuff

If anyone has pics of a white 30th car with different rim combo's that would kick ***... seeing a Arctic white camaro with rims and 30th car with hugger orange stripes is two totally different things so it's hard to get a feel for what will look good. I like to keep it classy but sick looking for sure.

I think my only option as far as price range is going to be OEwheels, I wish I could get some CCW's but can't afford it right now. I loved my last 2 sets of OEwheels though!

So guys I found another SMOKIN deal and I'm seriously considering it, but you have to tell me what you think! I found a full set of C6 rims and tires on craigslist for $650 OBO (thinking I could get them for more like 450). They are 18's and 19's and the ad says they are in excellent condition with no curb rash, come with spacers, and the tires are worn but have a little life left. I'm not sure if they are aftermarket replica's like OEwheels or OEM.. I'm thinking OEM since they come with spacers, and that would make them worth even more. However I don't know if there are OEM chrome C6's with rivets?

I've never had anything bigger than 17x9.5 on an fbody so I'm not sure how these would be overall - I think they would look sexy, but don't know if they would hurt performance and handling... My BMR lowering springs and Bilsteins are now on the car too.

Tell me what you think fellas, I think I'll buy them either way to make a few bucks flipping them, but I think they would look damn good on this car!

Old 06-11-2012, 09:59 AM
TECH Resident

Those are definately aftermarket. I vote no black wheels but I am never a fan of black wheels. I'm always a fan of c5 dd.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Launching!

Dude it's a wrap, I went to check out the 18/19 chrome w/ rivets C6 rims today and they are pretty much mint, only a few scratches on 1 spoke of each of the front wheels but they look mint! I'm trying to figure out what brand they are, the rear wheels came with spacers, without the spacers the rears would hit the inner fender / shield area but could easily be BFH'd and ran without them. They are pretty much flush with the spacers though so I'm happy as hell!

Got all 4 wheels, 18 in front 19 out back excellent condition with 285/35/19 rears and 245/40/18 fronts (need a bit bigger fronts but they look good!) tires still have a few seasons of meat in em, Goodyear Eagle F1's. All in all about a $1,500-2,000 set of wheels I got for $275. That's right. TWO SEVENTY FIVE. It was a real cute chick with a NBM V6 99 Camaro, I hit it off with her and her family and in exchange for helping her find a deal on a set of replacement 16" tires they hooked me up insanely on these wheels.

Super
Dooper
Good
Day

Pics up soon It looks amazing.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Problem?

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 93z383
Dude it's a wrap, I went to check out the 18/19 chrome w/ rivets C6 rims today and they are pretty much mint, only a few scratches on 1 spoke of each of the front wheels but they look mint! I'm trying to figure out what brand they are, the rear wheels came with spacers, without the spacers the rears would hit the inner fender / shield area but could easily be BFH'd and ran without them. They are pretty much flush with the spacers though so I'm happy as hell!

Got all 4 wheels, 18 in front 19 out back excellent condition with 285/35/19 rears and 245/40/18 fronts (need a bit bigger fronts but they look good!) tires still have a few seasons of meat in em, Goodyear Eagle F1's. All in all about a $1,500-2,000 set of wheels I got for $275. That's right. TWO SEVENTY FIVE. It was a real cute chick with a NBM V6 99 Camaro, I hit it off with her and her family and in exchange for helping her find a deal on a set of replacement 16" tires they hooked me up insanely on these wheels.

Super
Dooper
Good
Day

Pics up soon It looks amazing.
Please tell us you also got a phone number, and also pics of girl or ban!

Old 06-11-2012, 10:37 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Dr Tran
Please tell us you also got a phone number, and also pics of girl or ban!

LOL yeah I got her number

Hahaha maybe I'll work on her for fun and get her to send some pics so I can post em up >D

She was a little cutie, pretty skinny not usually my type I like a fat booty but she wasn't bad man. She was really diggin me lol she was telling me **** you would never tell a stranger. Her family was funny as hell after her dad came out and talked to me about both my Camaros' he's like "wow honey I like this guy we should hang out, how about you give him your number" Lmfao
Old 06-12-2012, 05:04 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wouldnt pass on a deal like that either. So are you still planning on going with the poll suggestions?
Old 06-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Launching!

Maybe if I get sick of these, but for now they look amazing...

Not what I had in mind but I couldn't pass up that deal and they look extremely good.

Quick Reply: Pics - Need your votes on wheels for my 30th anniversary white z28!