Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Why do you 4th gen guys LOVE your rear wheels sticking out? *DON'T QUOTE PICS!!*

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 07:03 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Speaking of stink bug, does anyone have any pics of a stock width rear end with a 15x10 7.5" bs wheel with 295-55-15's tucked?
Old 05-20-2013, 10:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
I see you suffer from the inability to think and comprehend. In your office, are you the boss or the file clerk? Are you the one that bitches about office policy and procedure?
I'm a supervisor, so there are no policies for me to bitch about bub.
Do you also suffer from Texas Tilt or do you not have a dog in this fight?
I don't suffer from anything, how other peoples cars sit on drag wheels/ narrowed rear ends doesn't affect me like your stupid ***
You missed the entire point of this thread. Most here get it. It was informative as well as a little bit entertaining. It had to do with narrowing the rear/axles and getting the proper offset wheels so that you dont have the text tilt (*** in the air like a skunk) after throwing a set of 28" drag tires in the back. This was never intended for you homos with stock type wheels on them.
This thread had nothing to do with being informative, It was all about you looking for an excuse to bash on how other people's cars sit

You took it personal (maybe due to your affinity towards the Texas Tilt and other mullet like styles). I wont judge you.
Dont judge me all you like, I didn't take it personal, I just saw some dumbass on the internet hating on other peoples tastes for no reason, There is no wrong or right way for a car to sit for drag racing IMO, there are lowered cars that can 60 like a ************ as well as stock height cars.

If anything, Someone offended you and you took it upon your ignorant *** to bitch about it on tech
Old 05-21-2013, 12:22 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lmao @ these sunken battle ships you guys are praising.

Automach1 is a mullet.

Name:  IMG_4140_edited-2_zpsab34f7ed.jpg
Views: 1009
Size:  69.3 KB

Last edited by adamantium; 05-21-2013 at 12:28 AM.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:18 AM
On The Tree

I feel like gator started posting to insult people... because he is the only one I see being truly agressive towards every reply about personal preference.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys need to chill out.

You missed the entire point of this thread. Most here get it. It was informative as well as a little bit entertaining. It had to do with narrowing the rear/axles and getting the proper offset wheels so that you dont have the text tilt (*** in the air like a skunk) after throwing a set of 28" drag tires in the back.
This IS an informative thread for those who WISH to obtain a certain look. Yes Gator is obviously biased, but that's his opinion. If you didn't like what he had to say, why did you post?

There are many ways to skin a cat, and Gator posed his way. Bottom line is, if you wanna fit a certain sized wheel/tire on a narrowed rear, and not have it look "out of place", follow his guidance!

Old 05-21-2013, 06:10 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is the **** that drives me up the wall, I want 11 inch Zr1's but I want the OLD style where the wheel looks just like a 17x9.5 from the side but puts the tire UNDER the car.

God this looks like ****!

Should look like THIS. This is the exact rear wheel I speak of, anyone know where to get it?

Last edited by FASTFATBOY; 05-22-2013 at 12:06 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by FASTFATBOY
This is the **** that drives me up the wall, I want 11 inch Zr1's but I want the OLD style where the wheel looks just like a 17x9.5 from the side but puts the tire UNDER the car.

God this looks like ****!
http://carphotos3.cardomain.com/imag...1588_large.jpg

Should look like THIS.

http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/index.p...e=post&id=1021
Now people will accuse you of being an *******! Oh the humanity. however will you sleep at night.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FASTFATBOY

Should look like THIS.

Name:  linksucks.gif
Views: 951
Size:  474 Bytes ... *******.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by greenvortec97
Dont judge me all you like, I didn't take it personal, I just saw some dumbass on the internet hating on other peoples tastes for no reason, There is no wrong or right way for a car to sit for drag racing IMO, there are lowered cars that can 60 like a ************ as well as stock height cars.

If anything, Someone offended you and you took it upon your ignorant *** to bitch about it on tech
supervisor of the garden center at Home Depot dont count, Jack!

as for lowered cars that can 60' - how would you know anything about this?

Such emo-ness in this thread. Let me guess. You are one of those guys that "couldnt give a **** about what others think" but yet, you come into posts like this only to thump your chest. Makes sense. Now go load me another bag of mulch, Texas Tilt!

Have any of you guys realized yet this thread is about guys that pay good money to narrow the rear and put 28" tires under their 4th gens? This isnt about some 19 year old kid working at a grocery store daily driving his 15 year old "race car" with nittos and stock 17s. Obviously i wouldn't want to "tuck" a tire that is 25.5" tall wrapped around a stock 16-17" wheel. I am also not talking about those same kids that lower a car on those 25.5" stock height tires. I am talking about guys that put 28" tires who drag race, narrow the rear trying to get it tucked under the car to avoid sticking out and then need to lower the car (because Texas Tilt).

Now if you are into that TT-Mexipoke, thats fine. This thread is for dudes that give a **** about how their cars perform at the drag strip, how they look at the drag strip and street cruising and dont give a damn about turning or cone killing in the grocery store parking lot.

Originally Posted by adamantium
lmao @ these sunken battle ships you guys are praising.
Automach1 is a mullet.

http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/...psab34f7ed.jpg
I will give credit where credit is due. The "sunken battleship" comment is hilarious.

That mustang needs to ditch the Ford Ranger steel wagon wheels in the back.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:16 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I will give credit where credit is due. The "sunken battleship" comment is hilarious.

That mustang needs to ditch the Ford Ranger steel wagon wheels in the back.
lmaoooooooo
Old 05-21-2013, 12:35 PM
Staging Lane

Have any of you guys realized yet this thread is about guys that pay good money to narrow the rear and put 28" tires under their 4th gens? This isnt about some 19 year old kid working at a grocery store daily driving his 15 year old "race car" with nittos and stock 17s. Obviously i wouldn't want to "tuck" a tire that is 25.5" tall wrapped around a stock 16-17" wheel. I am also not talking about those same kids that lower a car on those 25.5" stock height tires. I am talking about guys that put 28" tires who drag race, narrow the rear trying to get it tucked under the car to avoid sticking out and then need to lower the car (because Texas Tilt).

Now if you are into that TT-Mexipoke, thats fine. This thread is for dudes that give a **** about how their cars perform at the drag strip, how they look at the drag strip and street cruising and dont give a damn about turning or cone killing in the grocery store parking lot.
Its sad honestly that people can't comprehend that you've said it numerous times, this thread is about drag set ups, and tucking 28" tall tires. NOT tucking 26" tall street tires. We all agree those do not look good tucked.

I've had some good laughs reading some of the comments/insults and how butthurt people have gotten in this thread LOL.

Old 05-21-2013, 12:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lol, I work in a pipeyard, I boss ignorant jackasses like you around all day. stock length mwc 9" and. 7.5bs prostars on hoosier slicks here jackass, not everyone lives on tech like you and keeps up with their sig.
I don't daily my car, I ride a motorcycle, so you're wrong again *** clown.
get over it, you're just like any other troll, you hate on everything that isn't to your liking. And I enjoy getting you all pissy. Shows what kind of retard you are in real life.

Please, entertain me some more I
Old 05-21-2013, 01:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I always get a good laugh when the lover's quarrels start.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by greenvortec97
Lol, I work in a pipeyard, I boss ignorant jackasses like you around all day. stock length mwc 9" and. 7.5bs prostars on hoosier slicks here jackass, not everyone lives on tech like you and keeps up with their sig.
I don't daily my car, I ride a motorcycle, so you're wrong again *** clown.
get over it, you're just like any other troll, you hate on everything that isn't to your liking. And I enjoy getting you all pissy. Shows what kind of retard you are in real life.

Please, entertain me some more I
Cool story Texas Tilt. Other than this post, I havent posted or replied in years. I couldn't stand the misinformation out there. So i made a post that is nearing 10,000 views. I wonder how many you are responsible for?

As for you riding your bike while staring at dudes' pipes in the yard, I don't care. Call me all the names you want. I am having a great time due to clowns like you that keeping this bitch going. Now go post some pix of your piece and lets see how sweet that 4th gen *** sticking up in the air looks. And thanks for playing. I have a feeling you dont have the ***** to post pictures of your car.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Cool story Texas Tilt. Other than this post, I havent posted or replied in years. I couldn't stand the misinformation out there. So i made a post that is nearing 10,000 views. Because it's all **** talk I wonder how many you are responsible for? None seeing as I spend more time on YB than here, which all in all.. Is still less than the total amount of time you spend blabbering useless **** on here, Hey.. It's good for laughs. But not informative like you claim.

As for you riding your bike while staring at dudes' pipes in the yard, I don't care.

You said I daily my car, I replied to it, you also said I worked at a home improvement store, also false, you obviously cared..you were just a butt hurt little bitch Call me all the names you want. I am having a great time due to clowns Correction, you're the *** clown here, remember?like you that keeping this bitch going. Now go post some pix of your piece and lets see how sweet that 4th gen *** sticking up in the air looks. My car isn't "Joe Dirt'd out", and quite frankly, I don't have to prove **** to some dumb *** who thinks he knows about race cars because he has a narrowed rear end, everyone knows narrowed rear end = race car right? Please. And thanks for playing. Anytime, always love pissing off the usual troll I have a feeling you dont have the ***** to post pictures of your car. What would posting pictures of my car possibly do for me? what's the benifit? I rather have fun poking at you
Have a good day jackass
Old 05-22-2013, 09:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

pictures of your car, TT? How many pipes can you carry in the hatch?

What is YB? Never heard of it.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by carlos64030
... *******.
I fixed it, it worked initially, the bottom picture was from FRRAX.COM

Originally Posted by fastls1inaz
Speaking of stink bug, does anyone have any pics of a stock width rear end with a 15x10 7.5" bs wheel with 295-55-15's tucked?
Drag Race section of this board.

People run a 325/50 with that setup.

pictures of your car, TT? How many pipes can you carry in the hatch?

What is YB? Never heard of it.
Yellow Bullet, come on Pop's.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:11 PM
TECH Addict

IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/b88waw.jpg[/IMG]

here you go lmk what you think gator.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:03 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 35th ss
http://i44.tinypic.com/b88waw.jpg
here you go lmk what you think gator.
sick!!!
Old 05-23-2013, 10:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You have an LT1.
So? I'm tucking salad shooters bro with a stock width rear whatsup.

Last edited by KLaBZ28; 05-23-2013 at 10:48 AM.

Quick Reply: Why do you 4th gen guys LOVE your rear wheels sticking out? *DON'T QUOTE PICS!!*