Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Some tire questions for stock SS

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2014, 03:34 PM
LS1Tech Platinum Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I run the BFG Comp2's on my daily driver. Very good dry and wet performance. Handling is very crisp as well. They also have a clean classic look which looks very good on these type of cars.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:07 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,493 Likes on 1,075 Posts

Originally Posted by liquidsmooth
I took a few pics for you WS6, you can kind of see what I was talking about with the tire sticking over the rim. I got rid of my shitty iphone 5 because the pictures it took were worthless, good enough though that you get the idea.
Thank you for the pictures. I really like that fitment, but as mentioned I actually prefer some sidewall bulge. Sorry that this isn't your preference - but IMO they look great on your car.

Originally Posted by rudytirerack
I run the BFG Comp2's on my daily driver. Very good dry and wet performance. Handling is very crisp as well. They also have a clean classic look which looks very good on these type of cars.
I still feel that the original KDW had a better looking tread pattern, but the Comp2s are certainly starting to grow on me, definitely moreso than the wild tread pattern on the KDW2. Looks like Comp2s will likely be the replacement for my KDWs at some point in the future.

Quick Reply: Some tire questions for stock SS