Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Wide body vs Mini tub

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 01:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 67 Likes on 53 Posts

To me, the camaro quarters are kinda bland and boring. i feel like they should've been flared from the factory and have a little more dimension to them and that's what these over fenders do. I've always loved the Dick Harrell cars which is what these are molded off of

The following users liked this post:
gallardo259 (01-08-2021)
Old 01-18-2021, 04:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 279 Likes on 193 Posts

Originally Posted by hokeplaya05
To me, the camaro quarters are kinda bland and boring. i feel like they should've been flared from the factory and have a little more dimension to them and that's what these over fenders do. I've always loved the Dick Harrell cars which is what these are molded off of

I think you found the exception. Cause that looks fantastic. Most ( wide bodys) don't look clean like that. And have wonkey flares and wheels that don't look proportionate to the car.. but done wrong with shoddy bodywork and trailer park rims could certainly ruin it for me as well....
​​​​​

Last edited by Kjduvall; 01-18-2021 at 04:25 PM.
Old 01-20-2021, 07:18 PM
Launching!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The DH cars have not only wider rear quarters but also wider front fenders, front bumper cover with a bit of a splitter, and pretty sure the rear bumper cover is also widened to fit with the rear quarter flares. That's why they look so much better than a simple rear fender add on.
Old 01-21-2021, 08:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 67 Likes on 53 Posts

you may be right, i always thought they were factory front fenders but now that you say that i see some subtle differences. i wish they made wider front fenders too along with the rear over fenders, i'd snag those too

Quick Reply: Wide body vs Mini tub