Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Ordered some new wheels- (don't think I've ever seen these on another f-body)

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 08:49 AM
8 sec potential, 12 sec slip

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd rather drive my T/A without CCW's than a beater.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:01 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Creed420
Im sorry but if I had 3-4 grand to fork out on CCW's Im damn sure gonna be gettin my moneys worth outta them. I mean hell if you got 3-4 grand to spend on rims you definately got enough money to pick up a beater to just keep the miles off the bird/camaro period. The Rims can be replaced, the car cant!
LOL, you can replace any part on these cars just as easily as a set of wheels. So there is really no difference, especially if you never plan to sell it.

I mean really, what kinda enjoyment do people get outta goin out in their garage just to look at their car & brag about it only has 6k miles on it??? What good is it if you never get to enjoy driving it. Some people act like these cars are a limited edition Benz or something.

If the motor & suspension gets high mileage, swap them out. Paint gets weathered or fades, get it re-painted. Interior wears out upgrade or replace it. It's not like these cars are hard to find parts for any time you need them.

I love the fact Chad drives his car so much. Thats true pride in your vechicle. Anyone can have a nice car & let it sit in a garage only to possibly peek out on weekends for a couple hours or for car shows. It take a true entheusists to mod, care for & daily drive his pride & joy. All while keeping it clean just like the garage kept cars.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:08 AM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Creed420
Im sorry but if I had 3-4 grand to fork out on CCW's Im damn sure gonna be gettin my moneys worth outta them. I mean hell if you got 3-4 grand to spend on rims you definately got enough money to pick up a beater to just keep the miles off the bird/camaro period. The Rims can be replaced, the car cant!
This is exactly the kinda **** I'm talking about...thank you for providing a perfect example of why people on the internet suck.

You have no clue. I drive the "beater" in my sig every day, and lately, that has included a lot of snow. My car will only see evening/weekend duty, and the upkeep is STILL insane.

This has nothing to do with how much money you wish you had to spend on rims. Comments like these are best kept to yourself unless you have honest to God, real-world experience. If you want to cry about your financial woes, do so to someone who cares.

I've heard it all..."Damn man, if I had that much money, I'd buy heads/cam/nos and be way faster than your car." "Damn man, I'd rather spend that much money on a nice turbo setup."

Eat ****. Every last one of you with comments like that.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
This is exactly the kinda **** I'm talking about...thank you for providing a perfect example of why people on the internet suck.

You have no clue. I drive the "beater" in my sig every day, and lately, that has included a lot of snow. My car will only see evening/weekend duty, and the upkeep is STILL insane.

This has nothing to do with how much money you wish you had to spend on rims. Comments like these are best kept to yourself unless you have honest to God, real-world experience. If you want to cry about your financial woes, do so to someone who cares.

I've heard it all..."Damn man, if I had that much money, I'd buy heads/cam/nos and be way faster than your car." "Damn man, I'd rather spend that much money on a nice turbo setup."

LMFAO , best ******* post ever man.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:40 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MeentSS02

For the most part you obviously didnt read my ******* post you dumbass. Your crying about upkeep, waahhh poor lil sum bitch. cry me a ****** river. I never said ANYTHING bout "I WISH" I said if I had 3-4 Grand to pick up some CCW's I would damn well be drivin the hell outta them sportin them good lookin rims every chance I got. Im happy as pig in **** with my C6's.

I drive my bird EVERY SINGLE DAY. I had a 79 Silverado I used as a beater but I still found myself driving my bird more than my truck so I got rid of the truck and invested the money into the bird! I do what the hell I want with my cash/ride and personally I could give a **** less what you think of it. What I ment by "the rims can be replace, the car cant" is this fact, sure there are road hazards to screw up your oh so awesome rims, but if you wreck your car or put the wrong kind of rim on your car doing more harm than good then what the **** is the point of driving a great car if your just going to destroy it.

I think you need to take yourself a big *** horse sized sleeping pill and get some of that tension off your back from "cleaning" so much and staring at your "prize" in your garage. I think its great that you got a 2nd car to keep the miles/dirt/grime/idiots on the hwy away from your ride, but dont you EVER ******* judge me you punk ***... forget it.. honestly with a reply like yours I got no clue why I even just responded you. ******* moron.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:34 PM
8 sec potential, 12 sec slip

Wheels are on!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/wheels-tires/882784-talk-about-change-attitude.html
Old 04-10-2008, 01:13 AM
On The Tree

when you get those beauties on please post pics.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS1 Life
when you get those beauties on please post pics.
I'm no rocket scientist but I'm pretty sure, with his last post, he already did.
Old 04-10-2008, 03:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

looks like something you would see on a import sorry
Old 04-10-2008, 05:15 AM
Banned

I think they look good man. I dont know about the hood so much but the rims look good.