Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Billet Specialties Street Lite Direct Fit 15x10 rear Is avail for Shipping in 2 weeks

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 07:06 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,160 Likes on 754 Posts

Ed, you need to talk to Jegs again. Jason start a new thread about the new wheels coming out as this thread is goofed up.

Ed I did tell Scott @ BS at Sema that it was a bad move not to have these wheels fit the 4th gen, but something only happened after Jason (Drag Wheelz) personally kept talking to the owner of BS about the wheels not fitting the F-Bodies.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:27 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe the problem is you're such a dick that no one wants to help you out.

I'm not even gonna waste my time saying any more because you aren't worth it.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZFSix
Maybe the problem is you're such a dick that no one wants to help you out.

I'm not even gonna waste my time saying any more because you aren't worth it.

I was not asking for help dumb ****! I was just stating my opinion, and issues I had with them.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Ed, you need to talk to Jegs again. Jason start a new thread about the new wheels coming out as this thread is goofed up.

Ed I did tell Scott @ BS at Sema that it was a bad move not to have these wheels fit the 4th gen, but something only happened after Jason (Drag Wheelz) personally kept talking to the owner of BS about the wheels not fitting the F-Bodies.
PSJohn, thats awsome that someone stepped up for the F-Body community, They are neat wheels but not worth the headaches I went through to get them to work when I had not other choice, I am sure if I would have posted them 4-sale, and was honest telling everyone, yes I bought them being told thet will fit the F-Body with factory brakes, but they do not fit in any way possible, even with brake grinding, I am sure I would have had to used them to flower pots...lol Or I could have lied about them and passed the screwing on to the next guy, sorry I dont do that ****. So I did what I had to do, but it sucked, I had no need for Billet Aerospace brakes, Its just a street turd. If I pissed Jason off sorry! But was just stating my issues, as I have said a million times. But the other thing that really is Bull ****, is as I have read there is a significant price increase now for the correct wheels, Now am I the only person who sees a problem with that? As for Jegs, **** they have been on the car now for about 2 mths, whats the point? Eventually I will sell them as a package deal to someone, heck maybee even you...lol Ed
Old 07-20-2008, 01:34 AM
Banned

Wheels will be available to start shipping this week
Old 07-20-2008, 01:44 AM
Banned

Another Option i am looking at for the time being is to CNC mill some calipers down and powdercoat or paint them. I can get them exact and its 10x better then grinding.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:24 PM
11 Second Club

Are these shipping? Does anyone actually have a set yet?
Old 08-05-2008, 08:19 PM
Banned

i shipped a few sets out.

I have more available for shipping by the end of this week.

Quick Reply: Billet Specialties Street Lite Direct Fit 15x10 rear Is avail for Shipping in 2 weeks