Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Wanna mount speakers on a roll bar?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 11:48 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

DAMN! That looks really cool! The upholstered bezel looks perfect with the dash!!! You did all the dash plastic on there, that is one hell of a mod....nicely done!
Old 07-30-2009, 02:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not you again! Why do you have to keep posting threads about your 95 restoration...including the audio? Im already jelous...lol..naw man Looking great. Audio is coming along nice as well. Can not wait to see the end result.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:01 AM
Launching!

looks amazing, how does it sound? I have a noisy car with a cage as well, and might end up trying this.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ninjai_ruken
Not you again! Why do you have to keep posting threads about your 95 restoration...including the audio? Im already jelous...lol..naw man Looking great. Audio is coming along nice as well. Can not wait to see the end result.
LOL.. I'm everywhere.. and I'm no where. Seriously, thanks for the compliment.

Originally Posted by SR-71 SS
looks amazing, how does it sound? I have a noisy car with a cage as well, and might end up trying this.
Well, SR-71 SS, I'd love to say, "it's the best thing since sliced bread".. but I can't. I don't have my head unit installed (yet). I need to buy it first.. hehe. The head unit that I want, is close to a grand.. So, I'm saving my pennies as we speak.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:24 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by officermartinez

Well, SR-71 SS, I'd love to say, "it's the best thing since sliced bread".. but I can't. I don't have my head unit installed (yet). I need to buy it first.. hehe. The head unit that I want, is close to a grand.. So, I'm saving my pennies as we speak.
I understand the saving of pennies, its the story of my entire car.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Are you serious? Close to 1k for a head unit? What head unit are you going for? That car......man she better know how lucky she is to have an owner like you...haha...my 97 Comp Ta keeps bugging me to drop a built 383LT1 with a Votech SC, New Rims, Fresh New Paint, Corbeau Seats and a Roll Bar with Harness, Complete BMR Suspension...ect..ect......buuuutttt My 4yo daughter comes first, and yes shes kinda spoiled...but just a little.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ninjai_ruken
Are you serious? Close to 1k for a head unit? What head unit are you going for? That car......man she better know how lucky she is to have an owner like you...haha...my 97 Comp Ta keeps bugging me to drop a built 383LT1 with a Votech SC, New Rims, Fresh New Paint, Corbeau Seats and a Roll Bar with Harness, Complete BMR Suspension...ect..ect......buuuutttt My 4yo daughter comes first, and yes shes kinda spoiled...but just a little.
Oh, I'd love to have a 383 LT1 but I was sooooo close to buying a LT5 from an old school vette. That would have been pretty nice, but the deal fell through. So, I am content with my 355 LT1 at the moment. Sounds like you have a lot of plans for your car! As for my head unit, here is the one that I plan on buying: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130AVIC....html?tp=20212
Old 08-01-2009, 10:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh, I'd love to have a 383 LT1 but I was sooooo close to buying a LT5 from an old school vette. That would have been pretty nice, but the deal fell through. So, I am content with my 355 LT1 at the moment. Sounds like you have a lot of plans for your car! As for my head unit, here is the one that I plan on buying: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130AVIC....html?tp=20212
Great, now I want that head unit. HaHa

Quick Reply: Wanna mount speakers on a roll bar?