Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

6.5" DVC Bazooka Subs Back in Stock @ Kee Audio

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 02:54 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up 6.5" DVC Bazooka Subs Back in Stock @ Kee Audio

Alright guys I've been waiting on these for about 4 months to come back in and I've received numerous emails and PM's about when I'd get more so I figured I'd make the announcement here. I have these subs back in stock. These are good replacements for your worn out or blown stock sail panel subwoofers. Better then stock in sound and materials.
1/3 of my order came in so I have 25 pairs right now and I've already had to put several aside for the guys who ordered all the way back in January and chose to wait. If that's you....PLEASE SHOOT ME A PM OR EMAIL! Yours are priority right now! I have your names but want to make sure you get yours first!!!!
These are Dual Voice Coil subwoofers like the subs are in your Monsoon 4th gen Firebird/Trans Am but can also be used in Camaros by wiring them in parallel. Like this: http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/ca/...4-ohm_mono.jpg
If your looking to replace worn out/blown stock sail panel subs then these are what your looking for. Here's the thread that wssix99 posted when he installed his so you can see what is involved in installing them. As you can see it is very easy to do.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/stereo-el...ll-w-pics.html
Price is $109.00 per pair shipped to your door in the lower 48 states. This price will be good through the end of the week and then they go back to $119.00 regular price because I have limited quantites of them.
I have changed the status on the website so they can be ordered directly through the site here:
http://www.keeaudio.com/bazooka.html
For those of you who preordered they will be going out tomorrow. I just got them in today!!
Thanks guys!!

Last edited by KEE AUDIO; 03-22-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:24 PM
Banned

GOT THEM BACK IN THIS EVENING!!! After placing my order just before Christmas Eve...they finally shipped me 1/3 of my order. I have 25 pairs in stock. Hopefully more are on the way!!!!
Old 03-22-2010, 07:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh damn.I just put some audiopipes in mine,because I didn't know when you would be getting more in.I can sell them I guess.I don't think they have broken in yet.I would like to try the Bazookas though.

Last edited by Red97LT1; 03-22-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's a fine costumer service...keep the fine job Ian.

Like Red97LT1, I wanted the Bazookas in first place, but listening and testing the Audiopipes subs, they perform very well (as Ian affirmed to me), at least, that my cardiologist trained ears are able to perceive...I'm very pleased with the whole speaker system.

Thanks again Ian

dochidalgo
Old 03-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Banned

Go with the Audiopipes since they are easier to install and with the new design they perform very well.
If for some reason you have an issue with the Audiopipes...I will replace them with Bazookas if I still have them.
I have had these on order since late December....I just bought everything they had last time so when they were out of them there weren't anymore to replenish with. They had to make more. Literally...so that's what the hold up was.
Even so they still only shipped me 50 out of 150 I ordered. I'll take what I can get at this point though.