Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Bazooka subs

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 06:25 PM
Launching!

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KEE AUDIO
The biggest difference between the Bazookas and the CDT subs is sound quality and ease of installation.
The bass they put out is clear,clean and tight with definition. The Bazooka subs work fine but are a typical lower end sub that makes bass, just not with much clarity.
The CDT subs are capable of more out put as well if you increase the power going to them. They do just fine on stock power though.
The technology in smaller subs has come along though. There were several changes we did to make the HD-6M a viable subwoofer as opposed to a midbass. Your still limited to 6.5" of surface area though. I have to admit though I am impressed with them as far as output and that says alot because I am very picky. I love putting them in a customers car and sit back and listen to them. They get a big smile on their face.
Well, the one guy who was gonna sell me the Bazooka's hasn't got back to me. So I think I'm going to get the CDTs. KeeAudio, are these the ones I want (i.e. the best ones):
HD-6MSUB DVC 6.5" Subwoofer, $155.99 as pair.
http://www.keeaudio.com/cdtaudiosubwoofers.html

Quick Reply: Bazooka subs