Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Kee Audio

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 01:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to hear, will be placing an order soon. Thinking of going with level 2. Is it simple to wire?
Old 09-08-2015, 06:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Krdiesel08
Glad to hear, will be placing an order soon. Thinking of going with level 2. Is it simple to wire?
There's write ups on here. It looks fairly simple to install with very little modification.
Old 09-25-2015, 05:13 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got the stage 3 package over a year ago. Amazing sound and quality!
Old 09-25-2015, 05:39 PM
On The Tree

Ok so are you guys just blindly paying through PayPal with no communication at all? Then your product arrives? I don't normally do online trades that way unless it's Amazon or EBay but they have a guarantee.
If that's the way ya'll do it, I guess I'll do it. I needed my kit last week but no communication has me calling locals in my area.
Old 09-25-2015, 05:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I got some stuff from him back in 2011, totally cool to work with and hooked me up with exactly what I needed. The CDT stuff is amazing.
Old 09-26-2015, 09:15 AM
Launching!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I may have to call him or email today. Ordered the Double Din package Wednesday morning and haven't heard anything yet. Not knocking the man I just hope the order went through because I hate dealing with paypal.
Old 09-26-2015, 01:52 PM
Teching In

My speakers are beyond shot. Rattling horrible. I was told to get a level 2 setup. Sounds like this fellow stays busy. Hoping to order soon.
Old 09-27-2015, 01:12 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DarrenWS6
My speakers are beyond shot. Rattling horrible. I was told to get a level 2 setup. Sounds like this fellow stays busy. Hoping to order soon.
Good luck! I've called and got his voicemail. Left a message there and on facebook, nothing returned. Too risky for me...
Old 09-27-2015, 01:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by moneypit00
Good luck! I've called and got his voicemail. Left a message there and on facebook, nothing returned. Too risky for me...
As long as he has been around NO one has ever posted about being ripped off by him....FWIW I think his products are sold on amazon too, they have the same speakers so I assume he is the vendor? YMMV.
Old 09-27-2015, 06:51 PM
Save the manuals!

Received 352 Likes on 321 Posts

Unless you BUY something from him, you may not get a reply. He, and our other vendors aren't going to be strung out like Best Buy, etc. on specialized product.

Too many people call our vendors, (particularly the ones who offer specialized products for our cars, only) get their advice, and then go price shop elsewhere. (Effectively stealing the service and then buying from someone else who doesn't offer the service.)

If you have a question, you should be able to get it answered here. I'm not sure what Ian would tell you that he (or many of his other customers) haven't already said on this site.
Old 09-27-2015, 08:53 PM
On The Tree

I understand what your saying, I really do. Its just, I don't want to spend weeks here on the forum trying to get answers to certain things and have a thread blow up into something complicated when 2 minutes of time with the vendor will avoid all of that. Plus it's nice to know that if something does go wrong I can get it sorted out quickly.
And just my opinion here, giving out advice is part of the business. That's how all of this works. I didn't buy my trickflow kit or moser rear or wilwood brakes because the vendor won't take calls or answer questions. I bought them (because they did)! The vendors that help me are most likely the ones to get the favor returned, with my $$$.

Last edited by moneypit00; 09-27-2015 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-27-2015, 10:34 PM
Save the manuals!

And just my opinion here, giving out advice is part of the business. That's how all of this works.
That's how it used to work. I agree that it would be nice if life were still like that. My first job was in retail sales where I actually helped people. Then one day, a big box store moved in to town, their manager sent our manager a bouquet of black roses, and life was never the same.

Now, customers walk in to stores, break the displays, walk out without buying anything, and people then buy the stuff online from a machine.

Anyone who does business "like they used to" will not be in business long in today's world. It sucks. If we can't do business the way we want, I guess we can always drive for Uber. (Maybe we need to come up with a new Uber class - Uber Fast - for performance rides. The passenger pays any speeding tickets - but they have to put the cash down up front, of course.)
Old 09-28-2015, 01:51 PM
Copy & Paste Moderator

Received 188 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by wssix99
I guess we can always drive for Uber.
Uber is looking into driverless cars.
Old 09-28-2015, 01:57 PM
Launching!

Well figure I might wanna post an update. Paypal didn't email with a tracking code until Friday. Turns out he shipped everything last Thursday after I ordered it Wednesday. Just got it today and everything is extremely well packaged. Just don't buy from him if you hate packing peanuts lol. I think he may have thrown in a free steering wheell controls adapter because I don't remember that being part of the DD package. Can't wait to install.

Last edited by That_One_Person; 09-28-2015 at 02:03 PM.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:40 PM
Save the manuals!

Originally Posted by VIP1
Damn. You had to hit me with this on a Monday...

Old 09-28-2015, 09:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by That_One_Person
Well figure I might wanna post an update. Paypal didn't email with a tracking code until Friday. Turns out he shipped everything last Thursday after I ordered it Wednesday. Just got it today and everything is extremely well packaged. Just don't buy from him if you hate packing peanuts lol. I think he may have thrown in a free steering wheell controls adapter because I don't remember that being part of the DD package. Can't wait to install.
Good to see you got everything. I hope you enjoy it.
Old 09-29-2015, 07:03 AM
Ungrounded Moderator

Received 278 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by VIP1
And Apple is planning to build an electric car... the design of the charging cable will change every year, and there's only one pedal.
Old 09-29-2015, 03:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by That_One_Person
This is good news. So you never once communicated with him? Just put your order in, paid and waited? If your answer is yes then I'm ordering right now.
Old 10-01-2015, 05:09 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Smoove
This is good news. So you never once communicated with him? Just put your order in, paid and waited? If your answer is yes then I'm ordering right now.
Sorry about the late reply but yes that's exactly what happened to me. I have it installed, which took a little bit of permanent modification to the inside of the dash but it works and is awesome. Will be buying from him again.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:17 PM
Teching In

I hope he responds as well. I'm in ATL and would love to just pick the stuff up from him instead of dealing with shipping.

Quick Reply: Kee Audio