Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

1997 T/A Wheel Speed Sensor Connector (Body Harness)

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2021, 10:37 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 1997 T/A Wheel Speed Sensor Connector (Body Harness)

Had a small engine bay fire last year due to a split in my (OEM) fuel line, not a ton of damage but Im on to my last step of the body side harness repair. After pretty much rebuilding a lot of the engine harness. I've had no issues finding the other connectors that were damaged for both the engine harness as well as body harness. But I for the life of me can't find the connector on the body side that connector to the Jumper VSS Harness. They're the flat white ones, one of which runs down the right tower and connects to the jumper at the base of the wheel well. I don't have a lot of free time as it is or I would just hit up a Pick and Pull and cut two off a wrecked F-Body. Anyone have a part number or a link to where I might be able to pic one up? Id like to retain the ability to have the jumper. On inspection the wires are good, but the connecter's are just a little bit crispy. Thanks Guys

EDIT: I may just end up building my own jumper with connector if it comes down to it.

Quick Reply: 1997 T/A Wheel Speed Sensor Connector (Body Harness)