Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Custom Fiberglass Sub Enclosure - 2 15's

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2004, 09:03 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Fiberglass Sub Enclosure - 2 15's

Hey guys,

I have sold my Camaro and no longer need my fiberglass enclosure for 2 15's. This is a sealed enclosure with 2 cu. ft. of air space per sub before displacement. I have approximately 7+ layers of fiberglass mat\cloth in this and 3/4" MDF divider and baffle. It is covered in black vinyl. This fits snugly in the t-top well with the plastic t-top storage holders removed. I used 2 Elemental Designs e15a's in this enclosure with a Viper d2500.1 amp and was extremely happy with the results. This is just about the most airspace you are going to get in that area unless you remove the side panels and go into the fender area. I just finished this box a couple months ago, so it has barely been used. I first built an MDF box for my 15's, but it weighed so much, the rear end sat lower than the front. This box is a LOT lighter and gave me more air space than I could get with MDF.

The subs are not included, but are also for sale if you want them with the enclosure. Just let me know.

$400 shipped

http://users.cableaz.com/~hullss/sub1.jpg
Old 08-14-2004, 01:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

looks nice. damn those are big a$$ subs. sorry i dont want to buy the enclosure just wanted to say your creation looks good!
Old 08-14-2004, 03:58 PM
Teching In

Thanks man