Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

cuold the problem be the VIPER ESP 500??

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 06:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default cuold the problem be the VIPER ESP 500??

car wont start after A4-->T56 swap
could this be the problem?
Hi everyone, I have a problem with the car/
I have in the car a viper 550esp as the alarm installed when it was an automatic and now that I have swaped to the T56 the car wont start and i am at a dead end, I made sure that all the instructions for the wiring concerning the swap were right which brings me to think that is somethig to do with the alarm. I have succesfully started the car by remote via the viper alarm 3 times but it wont do it anymore, also I cant turn the car on with the key because it seems that the switch has no power, the radio wont turn on, the starter wont engage, I mean nothing, not even a click. I need some help, advice anything to help me ge the car running, I am considering removing the viper 550esp but I will have to tow it somewere to get it done. is there anything I should check aside from the regular starter, turn b/u, and acc fuses.
thanks a lot, I am feeling this was a mistake to do the swap but I think this will be a learning experience for those who want to do the swap and have an alarm on the car
thank in advance and sorry for the long post
Old 04-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just found this post - I replied to the one in the Texas forum. Mods, should we consolidate these?