Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Clarion VRX815 Looking for Navigation

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 05:30 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Clarion VRX815 Looking for Navigation

I have a Clarion VRX815 flip out touch screen. I want to add navigation, and I swore clarion made a standalone dvd navigation unit that plugged in via cenet, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anybody know what I am talking about? Anybody know a model number, and how much they go for?

It doesnt have to be a Clarion Navigation unit, as long as it will interface with my headunit. It would be nice if the nav software would interface with my touch screen though, that would be sick!

Thanks.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:47 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by JustinK101
I have a Clarion VRX815 flip out touch screen. I want to add navigation, and I swore clarion made a standalone dvd navigation unit that plugged in via cenet, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anybody know what I am talking about? Anybody know a model number, and how much they go for?

It doesnt have to be a Clarion Navigation unit, as long as it will interface with my headunit. It would be nice if the nav software would interface with my touch screen though, that would be sick!

Thanks.
I have a Nav system that I am selling, I am actually selling my entire Alpine and JL Audio system. I may be willing to part with the Nav Box. VERY nice setup. It has very limited use. It was $700 new. I would be willing to make you a great deal on it if interested. Where do you live?

Here are some pics:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...der_id=1720431

Thanks,

Bill
Old 08-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Teching In

Talking

Will it interface with my Clarion Unit? I think I have a/v inputs, but I would assume I wouldnt be able to do cool features like listen to radio/cds and have navigation up, and have it interface with my touch screen. My deck also have CeNet but I think Alpine uses A-Net right?

What's the model number of the Alpine navigation unit? I cant read it from your picture.

Quick Reply: Clarion VRX815 Looking for Navigation