Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

passenger side subthump stealth box wanted pm me if you have one thnx

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 12:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation passenger side subthump stealth box wanted pm me if you have one thnx

if anyone has a passenger side subthump stealth box that there willing to sell plz pm me thnx
Old 03-17-2007, 04:08 PM
On The Tree

ive got one
Old 03-19-2007, 03:51 AM
TECH Addict

I'll gladly sell mine for $2000

Actually, give him a call, if enough people request them, he may make a few more. I think the reason he discontinued them was lack of demand for the PS. I luckily got one of the last ones he made.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:40 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was thinking about building a few out of fiberglass and mdf. After subthump stopped making them I thought there wasn't much interest though so I gave up on that idea. Maybe I should rethink it??!!
Old 03-19-2007, 09:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Walking-dead
I was thinking about building a few out of fiberglass and mdf. After subthump stopped making them I thought there wasn't much interest though so I gave up on that idea. Maybe I should rethink it??!!
i think you should make some... id be interested in one as well
Old 03-20-2007, 12:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I recently thought about getting one. Everyone should send him an email and show how much demand is still out there.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I wouldnt mind one....How much do they cost??
Old 03-20-2007, 03:32 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 2001FireBird
I recently thought about getting one. Everyone should send him an email and show how much demand is still out there.
Unfortunately, there just isn't .
Sure everone says they want one and there's all this demand. Yet every time we tried to make a batch (for all those that said they wanted one), they ended up sitting here for months and months with just a trickle of sales here and there. The last batch of 10 passenger boxes took 6 months to sell. And that was at 99 bux a pop which is lower than ever before. And we even posted if they didn't sell well, that was it. It's very disheartening to go out on a limb and stop production of other better selling products to make a few of this type box because you thought there was adequate demand--only to have them sit here.

Some of our other designs sell 10 and 20 times better. Where would you invest your time? They were very successful for several years and I would definitely rather build f-body stuff more than any other vehicle boxes. I'm still an F-body owner btw. But since the demand fell off, the economics of it showed us that we won't stay in business unless we move on and concentrate on things that will sell. If all the ones who said they'd buy one would have done so, then we'd still be doing them. But unfortunately there wasn't enough support to keep them going. Someday we will have to stop making all of our f-body desings and that is very sad to think about. I just hope that doesn't happen for a long time.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:35 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I sometimes get a hold of some nice speakers..Alpine, Infinity, etc. It seems everytime I have stuff like this ready to sell, no one wants it. I was selling this stuff at about half price too so I wasn't out pricing myself or anything. Soon as I got rid of alot of it...everyone wanted speakers at work!! I feel the same happened with the passenger side enclosures. I love mine though!! People got a little freaked out about not having a spare and cutting there panel too.