Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

H4 conversion 94 firebird

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 04:57 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default H4 conversion 94 firebird

Well I went to put in my headlights i got off ebay (h4 conversion kit for firebirds) well I already had to dremel out some of the baskets and now those stupid retainers are having trouble fitting over them seems like i either gotta file the back of those tabs down or get longer screws?
Old 03-15-2007, 11:23 AM
TECH Addict

bump.. leaning towards a longer screw would like to avoid filing the headlights and having the tabs become uneven
Old 03-15-2007, 12:24 PM
SCRWS6

I`m doing the same thing, but with a kit from another member on here, what tabs? I`m actually having to dremel out the back of the headlight, and put sealant around it to hold it in, no retainers, it holds well, is that what your talking about?
Old 03-18-2007, 11:47 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SCRWS6
I`m doing the same thing, but with a kit from another member on here, what tabs? I`m actually having to dremel out the back of the headlight, and put sealant around it to hold it in, no retainers, it holds well, is that what your talking about?
no no i got one of those $40-50 ebay kits with the conversion H4 wires an the housing + some xenon bulbs.. either I gotta trim the housings tabs or get longer screws.. i already cut out the back of my baskets. (and painted all rusty) i got the stockers in atm