Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Green lights.... no not rice!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 01:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Green lights.... no not rice!

Hey i recently got some green lights to put in my headlights, i have a mystic teal 98 Z so it kinda goes well with it. What i want to know is is there any company that makes green foglights to go with them? You may think that it sounds rice but it actually makes the car stand out and look pretty good if i do say so myself.
Old 08-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Pics? I wanna see these...
Old 08-19-2005, 01:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

me too
Old 08-19-2005, 02:01 PM
TECH Resident

well i dont have a digital camera, but it seems that all of my friends do, so ill try tonight to get a good picture of it.
Old 08-19-2005, 02:03 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by UnZFeat'd
Hey i recently got some green lights to put in my headlights, i have a mystic teal 98 Z so it kinda goes well with it. What i want to know is is there any company that makes green foglights to go with them? You may think that it sounds rice but it actually makes the car stand out and look pretty good if i do say so myself.
Sounds kind of cool, like to see some pics. Not like I cant talk bad about it, I have reddish lights in my front sidemarkers because like you said "it kinda goes well with it."
Old 08-19-2005, 02:13 PM
TECH Resident

red lights in your parking lights huh????? hmmmmm, where did you get them? and do they come in green?.... also, arent red lights illegal? i heard red and blue lights were illegal.
Old 08-19-2005, 03:24 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by UnZFeat'd
red lights in your parking lights huh????? hmmmmm, where did you get them? and do they come in green?.... also, arent red lights illegal? i heard red and blue lights were illegal.
Got them from the ricer section at Pep Boys. They came in a lot of colors. To be accurate they are more purple than red anyway, the package description was purple. Illegal or not isnt the issue with me since Ive never been harrased for it and its been that way for 2 years and counting. Although Ive probably jinxed myself now. Besides, with how bright the DRLs are, you probably cant even really see the purple side markers unless you where looking for them.
Old 08-19-2005, 03:37 PM
TECH Resident

hmmmm, do they have the DRLs in different colors too or just the parking lights? i wonder how it would look with green all around
Old 08-19-2005, 03:52 PM
TECH Resident

Ive seen DRLs in different colors although Im not bold enough to try that. However, the only place ive seen ones that fit our cars is online, like Ebay.

Quick Reply: Green lights.... no not rice!