Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

LS1Tech Special: Tropi-Care Bucket Detail Kits

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 06:47 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1Tech Special: Tropi-Care Bucket Detail Kits

Many of you have taken advantage of our sampler promotion. Now we offer several different packages for your choosing or contact us to create your own custom kit. Our Tropi-Care detail bucket kits come packaged in 3.5 gallon Life Latch® Buckets with user-friendly screw-top lids.
We highlight the contents of the deluxe kit which includes 16 different interior and exterior detail products: (best value)

Specify "Tech Special 02" in your message to us and receive 1 FREE TC-W9 Woven Glass Cleaning Towel ($2.99 value)

Individual List $133.95
Now $92.89 + $10.95 shipping

TC-1 Clay Bar by Clay Magic®- use the best to truly clean your paint surface of surface contaminants such as tree sap and paint over spray.
TC-3 Polish/Sealant xP-last step product which can be applied by hand or Porter Cable with a blue foam pad.
TC-5 Detail Spray-used with a micro fiber detail cloth to safely remove light dust and dirt from the paint. Super slick anti-static finish.
TC-6 Car Wash-gently cleans without breaking down paint protection. Super sudsy formula using just several capfulls per wash.
TC-8 Swirl Cutter-removes swirl marks and ultra fine scratches from the finish. Dramatic results when used with the Porter cable buffer equipped with an orange or white foam pad.
TC-9 Glass Cleaner-Clean glass without streaking. Ammonia-free formula suitable for use on tinted windows.
TC-10 Leather/Vinyl/Fabric Cleaner- powerful cleaner for all these surfaces including carpet spot cleaning.
TC-11 Leather Conditioner-treatment and conditioner to soften and preserve leather surfaces.
TC-15 Tire/Rubber Dressing-water based formula for that rich finished look.
TC-F1 Oval Blue Foam Polish Applicator- easily applies your polish, sealant or wax.
TC-M2 Microfiber Wash Mitt-deep pile surface removes dirt from the surface without scratching.
TC-M3 “Waffle Weave” Drying Towels-highly absorbent, super-sized 20” x 40” lint free towels dries the surface safely.
TC-M4 "Super Plush" Polishing Towel-this 2-sided 16"x 16” plush cloth make product residue removal easier.
TC-M5 Microfiber Detailing Towel-unique edgeless design eliminates the risk of scratching when using detail spray.
TDA-1 Tire Dressing Applicator-4" round charcoal gray foam provides clean method of application.

Don’t need all these products? Tropi-Care bucket detail kits available starting at $46.89

Other fine Tropi-Care products to mention:

TC-PWAX Tropi-Care Carnauba Paste Wax ($18.99) - includes 4" round foam polish applicator. Hand application only.
TC-2 Liquid Wax ($12.95) - Extra protection for use over the TC-3 xP. Carnauba based formula provides deeper, wetter shine on dark colored cars. Hand or machine use.
TC-6W Wash-N-Wax (List $7.95 now $5.49) – Silky smooth surface after washing. Little to no water spotting even it surfaces dries quickly.
TC-12 Plastic Cleaner/Polish ($10.99) - excellent for restoring clarity to hard smooth plastic surfaces and lenses.
TC-19 Tropi-Care Metal Polish ($10.95) - our own formulation for aluminum and stainless steel.

Orders toll-free at (866)341-0050 or order online at www.tropi-care.com. Questions to: steve@tropi-care.com

Last edited by Steve@Tropi-Care; 03-22-2007 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Change title
Old 03-22-2007, 06:55 PM
12 Second Club

so first you get us complusive buyers with your cheap 5$ offer then you get this one and i almost got to buy it cause i have only used your detail spray on my car and i am IMPRESSED!

if i was not about to move to hawaii i would buy it but once i get a house out there i will be looking for more of these sweet offers!
Old 03-22-2007, 07:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice deal.

-Brian

Last edited by Blackbirdws6; 03-22-2007 at 11:09 PM.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:47 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Blackbirdws6
Another great deal, if you are in the North-East and looking to take advantage of this deal and the other deals already posted, feel free to contact me.

-Brian D.
be carefull of the moderators with this i already got in trouble
thats why tropi care isnt in my signature anymore.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:49 PM
10 Second Club

you have to tell them go to tropi-care.com
Old 03-22-2007, 09:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I will keep this in mind, i need to try out the sample kit first.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:53 PM
On The Tree

I wont be able to try out my sampler for another week or so to see how i like the product...but assuming i do, how long is this special going to last?
Old 03-23-2007, 08:12 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

We will announce in advance when this offer expires.

Quick Reply: LS1Tech Special: Tropi-Care Bucket Detail Kits