Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Any site sponsors selling D1SC's?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 04:21 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Any site sponsors selling D1SC's?

I'm in the hunt for a D1SC Procharger kit for my 02 SS. Who's selling them??
Old 05-14-2007, 04:44 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Smile

Originally Posted by 02SS:ZEUS
I'm in the hunt for a D1SC Procharger kit for my 02 SS. Who's selling them??
I sell a ton of them. here is a link to a package I put together that uses the ATI ProCharger 1GJ204-SCI kit. Bob
http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com....html?item=798
Old 05-14-2007, 03:59 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
I sell a ton of them. here is a link to a package I put together that uses the ATI ProCharger 1GJ204-SCI kit. Bob
Thanks man. There is a lot of good info on that page. When I do buy the procharger, it will be more of a race set-up than anything. I'm going to build the motor to take a lot of boost, so I know my compression will have to be a little lower. What is the best way to get the compression down? (that might be a dumb question) What heads do you reccommend me running with high boost? What is the difference between the D1SC and F1A head units? More boost? How much more? Thanks for the help man. Hopefully within a few months or so, we will be doing some business together.
Old 05-14-2007, 05:14 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 02SS:ZEUS
Thanks man. There is a lot of good info on that page. When I do buy the procharger, it will be more of a race set-up than anything. I'm going to build the motor to take a lot of boost, so I know my compression will have to be a little lower. What is the best way to get the compression down? (that might be a dumb question) What heads do you reccommend me running with high boost? What is the difference between the D1SC and F1A head units? More boost? How much more? Thanks for the help man. Hopefully within a few months or so, we will be doing some business together.
We've made some impressive power with the Patriot LQ9 heads, such as on this C5.
http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com...Car.php?car=40

We typically use Diamond pistons, Compstar rods and Total Seal rings, and with the LQ9 heads we shoot for a 9.5/1 compression ratio. For more than 14 to 16 psi of boost, a thicker deck head surface such as what can be found with the AFR heads is required for head gasket sealing.

The F1A can produce a lot more boost than the D-1SC, but it is only slightly larger in size. For anyone looking to make 16+ psi with an LS1 based engine, the F1A and up blowers are the ones to look at. Bob
Old 05-14-2007, 07:32 PM
11 Second Club

Bob How much is the F1-C With front mount intercooler and everything else needed for the install ship to NY 11413.

Also another thing i have friend instaling D1SC,blower cam.stock heads and built 347ci with 9.5/1 compression ratio the problem is we dont have anyone here who can tune it right so what should we do?

SORRY ABOUT
Old 05-14-2007, 08:28 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Smile

Originally Posted by venom ws7
Bob How much is the F1-C With front mount intercooler and everything else needed for the install ship to NY 11413.

Also another thing i have friend installing D1SC,blower cam.stock heads and built 347ci with 9.5/1 compression ratio the problem is we don't have anyone here who can tune it right so what should we do?

SORRY ABOUT
If you're talking about a blower for an f body, I'd go with an F1A. The F1C will a lot of times end up having belt problems on the F Body. The F1A can make plenty of power for most of us, it's quite capable of getting an f body into the eights in the 1/4.
You can option the F1A head unit at this link, as well as our front mount intercooler option.

We just tuned a Mazda RX7 3rd gen today that was brought down to us to tune from Canada. Since you're also from the planet Earth, we can tune yours as well.

To date, we haven't knowingly tuned a car from someone from another planet. lol
Bob
Old 05-14-2007, 08:55 PM
11 Second Club

Thanks for the fast reply.

I live in K.S.A Saudi Arabia So can you help me with tune problem?
Same planet just too far away.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:49 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Stick with Bob on this one. No one better than Bob and his crew when it comes to pricing and support after the sale.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:39 AM
10 Second Club

[QUOTE=Urban Legend]Stick with Bob on this one. No one better than Bob and his crew when it comes to pricing and support after the sale.[/QUOTE

no doubt.....order from bob
Old 05-15-2007, 12:37 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ah throw it on a boat. They actually tuned our 408 F1A car and as soon as we can will be driving down for some tweeking.

Nate

Thanks for the fast reply.

I live in K.S.A Saudi Arabia So can you help me with tune problem?
Same planet just too far away.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:15 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thanks everyone, we appreciate it! Bob
Old 05-16-2007, 05:20 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Smile

Also another thing i have friend instaling D1SC,blower cam.stock heads and built 347ci with 9.5/1 compression ratio the problem is we dont have anyone here who can tune it right so what should we do?

SORRY ABOUT
If you have a wide band gauge such as this one,
http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com...html?item=1081
and you have a fuel pressure gauge monitoring fuel pressure, we could tune the cars computer for you. You would have to send us the cars computer, but we ship parts over to your part of the world all the time, and shipping takes about as long as it does to ship to California from my shop. It may take going back and forth several times to get the tune nailed down 100%. Bob